Noob mistake

I guess before I start I was just wondering what you guys might consider a noob mistake?

2 Likes

Dont open the lid too much. Dont exposed your roots to the light. Look at my Durban poison grow from the beginning you will see every mistake lol

4 Likes

Do your due diligence. Research your ass off!! You have all the information you could possibly need at your fingertips! Use it!!

6 Likes

Making mistakes is what makes you a good grower …so my advice make the mistakes to learn… try and do your own thing … use what you see for a bit of guidance but not everyone’s techniques work for everyone else … develop your own treat the plants like you want to treat them… it’s really hard to kill these plants I’ve tried so don’t be scared

7 Likes

@Steve,

• ((#AboveTheLineBelowTheLine)):

• ((NewBeeMoves)):

{WebDidn’tWorkRight}:

• ((#NewLogOnQuestion)):

• ((#AnswerToAbove)):

• ((#WhatNotToDo)):

• ((#PropperStoringPHprobe)): ((#CleaningSensors)): ((#ButIfYouDo)): ((#Sensors)):

• ((#SensorInfo)):

• ((#OncePerGrow)):

• ((#StagesToLearn)):

:wink::thinking::groboone::green_thumb:

- - -

@Jtlove,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (No Secrets Here): (Maybe This Post Will Start You Off On Some Answers To Questions You May Have): -Or- (You May Have Just More Questions): (Read Above -And- Read As Much As You Can):

• (#WatchStephenGrow :two:): {Search :mag:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like