Ilgm strawberry kush

Day 72 41/49 late veg , should I let her ride the tiger or extend the late veg more ?

4 Likes

Extend, extend until she hits the second fan then give her tiger stripes!

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

What do you guys think ,?? I’m going to add another week so we can hit the second fan , I guess I’ll wait for transition to do any cleaning up , with the leaves.

2 Likes

@Ray2nasty,

(YouAreDoingAGreatJob):

--

(#TimeWillTell)::timer_clock:

--

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

(Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing):

((#YouTubeVideo)): :video_camera:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=youtubevideo%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

:infinity:

(TheyAreComing): :green_thumb:

--

(You Should Have Plenty Of Light For All Your Sights): :bulb::smiley:

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

--

4 Likes

I’m proud to announce that my Strawberry kush hit 12 inches this morning , and 13 is the second fan… one week untill we go into transition , it’s time to see what thos grobo can do !

2 Likes

@Ray2nasty, Looking good now let it fill out, no more cutting for a while.

2 Likes

For sure the middle needs to extend more , the small inner leaves I do take off as the ones that are not , needed on the small colas under the shade. But over all doing really good . Water change on sunday and let’s see what this next week brings us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Over 1 foot

5 Likes

Decided to do an update tonight , I will post her in the morning , shes looking really good day 9 of transition . Almost first week of veg , no signs yet . Most colas are on the middle of the second fan , but she is a more bushy indica as in the strawberry kush, she reacts really well to high and low stress training so I’m really interested in the results , this is my first grow I will complete , so I am very excited to have grown my own medical grade :slight_smile: I will post in the morning . Just now wondering how much I will get from off of her

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Day 105 day 9 of transition .

2 Likes

Debating on the situations these mains aren’t getting enough light … what to do??

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

1 Like

Day 12 out of 14 of transition and day 108

3 Likes

You don’t have any leaves that are blocking light.

Be patient and look at the light difference on my plant so you’ll know what is meant when there is no light.

Look how much more light is at the top opposed to the bottom.

Your plant is getting light all the way through!

1 Like

1 Like