Ilgm strawberry kush

Because I paid a shit ton of money for it, and I’ll get that investment back and then some. Also I enjoy having a soil grow and a hydro gro going at the same time. :+1::v:

5 Likes

@Osage thinking about pushing early veg alittle longer I’ll post pics soon I’m on day nine of 14 , so I’ll send pics in a day of two , I just think it’s too early to go into late veg when there can be way more potential in the plant , I used everything you said to and man shes loving it.

2 Likes

@Russel_Richardson

What’s up?

1 Like

I’ll post a pic today I’m thinking about making my early veg longer … I was wondering what you thought. ?

@osage @Russel_Richardson this is early veg on day 9 out of 14 , on day 19 .

3 Likes

I just extend late veg personally till she’s around the second fan

5 Likes

6 Likes

Topped on last friday and shes coming out with about 3 to 4 nodes in the middle shes on day 27 of extended late veg , day 17 out of 21 on the strawberry kush ILGM . As you can see my growing method , I cut 2 nodes, thinking about cutting the third , and maybe the top sides like normal , not planning on going into transition nor flower anytime soon.

4 Likes

Update on the ilgm strawberry kush , topping the plant turned out to be really nice and I defentily dont regret taking off the bigginer leafs .

5 Likes

Well my low stress training choked one side of the plant woke up this morning and one half was off , I did alot of trimming as you can see really trying to make those main colas get bigger , i went from 1 to 5 to 4 because of the choke off .

3 Likes

I probably wouldn’t use fishing line to do that, I’d find something softer. I use pipe cleaners and I find that digs in pretty good too. You can probably get foam or rubber coated wire that will be easier on your stems might be why one got pinched

2 Likes

Thanks Russel

1 Like

Canopy coming out really nice young training on my pad one. Shes above the first fan !! With alot of colas I just topped and fimmed again so taller and thicker :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Day 49 18 out of 35 on late veg , definitely doing a longer late veg to get her at full potential before bud :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Progress report ! Cheers !

8 Likes

Day 72 41/49 late veg , should I let her ride the tiger or extend the late veg more ?

4 Likes

Extend, extend until she hits the second fan then give her tiger stripes!

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes