Ilgm strawberry kush

I just meant for your flower schedule. Was the 75 days the recipe or did you push it up? Like my last grow I just added 4 weeks for the hell of it, she needed 3 so then I just pushed to flush. I make my own timeline much like you have for this grow

1 Like

Yes it was 75 , I added more , she was recovering when I flipped her into transition so the flowering started kind of late which Is why I extended. , I think honestly it was less flowering time than that , some adjustments to the recipe would be a good thing , I will say I see new pistols and more tricomes and more smell day by day . Right now the buds are fattening but like we all said before , I’ll wait 2 or 3 weeks , I will take you’re advice @vegetato and put her into flush in about a week or a half , something like that !! I guess let the time and fun begin !! Thank you guys , I’ll post more in about a week !

3 Likes

@vegetato @Russel_Richardson she reeks man :slight_smile: tonight is day 50 of flower , and I’ll be switching into flush to finish her off , even if I have to extend flush like we all discussed . I will post pics in about 10 to 20 days , of the finished product for the ILGM strawberry kush !

5 Likes

@vegetato @Russel_Richardson my thoughts got the best of me . I woke up this morning to more white hairs and the buds getting even thicker . I think I’ll leave her alone for 2 weeks and wait for 75% of the hairs to change . This strain I picked for my ibs medical condition so I’m not looking for a crazy high , but more of a awesome taste smell , and ofc sleep :slight_smile: hopefully it will help my GI track in the future ! But what do you guys think ? Shes looking like she wants to grow more lol !!! The genetics are crazy !

3 Likes

@Stephen I havent heard from you in awhile my friend !!! If you have any tips for me I would be more than open to listen and learn .!

2 Likes

There’s something weird going on lol. Idk I’ve never seen a top grow like that lol. She’s not an auto is she? But yeah maybe @Stephen can shed some light on what’s going on, maybe it’s normal, just doesn’t seem like it to me if it’s not an auto :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Like right here. You didn’t top it in flower did you?

2 Likes

Shes not an auto , and I topped in the veg stage , that’s all . I’ve never seen anything like it .

1 Like

@Stephen

1 Like

That stretching does look strange. :thinking:

My best guesses would be temperature (stretching to find cooler air) or a pH issue (but would expect other signs also visible if this were the case).

Did you shift the light schedule (from days to evenings) or open the door during her sleep schedule much?

Curious to see what @Stephen thinks.

I would suggest to try to keep them aimed toward the edge/corners and away from the heat under the center of the light. Tie them to the sides at the top.

3 Likes

No door open at night , my water temp stays at 69 , and my ph levels I do manually anywhere from 5 to 6. the box has stayed around 85 at the very top which isnt that hot considering I keep the house at 72 and 70 . I did super crop them to the sides for now , she loves the training I’ll say that everything I’ve thrown at her shes been able to do more than recover so hopefully in 2 weeks we will have nice fat juicy buds and were ready for harvest !! I hope @Stephen comes and looks at this !! I would love to know his opinion as well .

1 Like

But I haven’t switched any schedule at all … sadly I dont know what’s going on , the plant still seems more than healthy . I keep distilled water in her every week. I wish the grobo was bigger honestly like a 3x3 but I’ll do with what I got I do love it ,I just wish I didnt have to wait this much time for a little amount when you could go off and buy you’re own set up and do it like that , I’m still in my parents house so I cant go all out yet but within the next year I should be into a new house and be able to be a happy grower !

1 Like

@vegetato @Russel_Richardson

5 Likes

Cooking w oil now boys !

Hopefully the canopy will level out I’ve been trying to get her level all grow long :(( those apex colas just reach for the skies !

I think you’re trying to do too much length all at once when your super cropping. Cause you’re not getting the 90 degree bend, but you’ll need to keep what you have there tied down more or less or it’s just going to heal and pick back up where it started.

How do you suggest I go about then ?

I have hooks , I just dont have any like , anything soft to tie the plant with , I used fishing line one time … worst decision ever …

1 Like

Any chance you could hit up a dollar store? I got some foam coated wire for like outdoor planting in their “garden section” lmao. But yeah might be foam or rubber coated

1 Like

I’ll do that !!

1 Like