When do I harvest? Does this plant look OK?

Hello. Thanks very much for your advice! First Grobo grow with GG#4 from ILGM. Grow was originally scheduled to be done a couple of days ago but we extended a week. The plant looks good overall I think but I’m not sure how long to let the flowering stage go on? Can you gauge by size or density of flowers/nugs? Or should I be solely judging by looking at the flowers with a loupe, etc? And if it’s time to harvest or close, what is the next step and/or any tips for a strong finish?!

5 Likes

Looks to me like you’re gonna be extending another 2-3 weeks from the look of the pics.

The best way to tell is by how ripe the buds appear as well as the trichomes under a microscope! But judging from how there is a lot of white hairs and the buds appear wispy still she doesn’t look ready yet.

The Grobo recipe is almost never ever correct as to when the correct time to harvest is, I’d say 90% of people extend for another 2-3 weeks at least.

7 Likes

Also try not to open her up when shes sleeping. Especially during flower

7 Likes

@Abbey_Oberweger,

• (I Like To Have Quite A Bit Of Milky Trichomes Then Send It To Flush To Finish Her Off):

• (Try To Keep Your Buds Away From The Light So You Won’t Burn Them)

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes