Ilgm strawberry kush

Top ones are not bottom ones are .

And I will do the ph probe in the morning !! You’re right I haven’t done it yet that slipped my mind . Thank you russel

2 Likes

Shes so close to the top can I get any advice I already super cropped before flower can I do it again ??? She keeps stretching :frowning: @Russel_Richardson @SilverGrobo @vegetato

3 Likes

You gotta keep doing it man if she needs it. When you do it use something to keep it at that 90 degree while she heals or else it’ll just pick back up and you’ll need to do it again

4 Likes

Dang ! That’s a okay … thank you russel ! Again !

3 Likes

Nice. Don’t know too much of nothing about growing this stuff and can’t wit to get mine but how long do your plant have left before harvest?

2 Likes

@SilverGrobo @vegetato @Russel_Richardson here are some close ups of the thc , I say it still need some time! Should I let her ride out ?

2 Likes

6 Likes

Are you going for cloudy or amber?

If there are still clear/see-through trichome heads it’ll still be a while. From those pics it looks like you might be into the milky->cloudy phase (before cloudy->amber).

Also don’t forget to sample a few areas high and low to get an idea of overall trichome transition.

3 Likes

I agree, maybe another 2 weeks :man_shrugging:. Also unless your lights just went off I wouldn’t take pics or have the door open when it’s lights out :+1:

2 Likes

@vegetato @Russel_Richardson definently in the cloudy stage, I wish I didnt lose that limb before if you guys have been watching my grow she would of gotten at least what it has now , I’m only expecting an ounce . Still alot of white hairs ! And I know the bottom is defenitly not as done as the top like yall said . But thank you guys !! I will post next when its harvest time I’m going to wrap this one up , I’ll post my first grow review and all . I also have new seeds from Barneys farm , of the mimosa evo

1 Like

The hairs can be misleading sometimes, they are best used to determine if you waited too long as opposed to determining how long to wait; does that make sense? Waiting for the hairs can overdo it a bit as they will all go red/brown very quickly once drying starts. Keep watching the trichs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am going for cloudy , when do you think i should start flush ?

1 Like

@vegetato

I’m not gonna lie I didn’t see how long you had in flower left. I think that’s more than enough time if you’re trichs are cloudy now. Or did you just extend a bunch and just push to flush when you want? Just looks like she has some fattening up to do still to me

2 Likes

I agree with Russ, if you’re going for cloudy go ahead and move to flush any time now.

2 Likes

Shes on day 47 , I’m on day 156 . I didnt stick to the schedule if that’s what your asking . I did my own training and everything and took my time … I honestly think I can get more out of the plant , but this is my first grow so … tips would help alot

1 Like

One thing I notice is all of your leaves are still very green, she’s not pulling from the leaves. You can wait until you start to see a bit of amber before moving to flush but then more will turn along with it (not all but more than none).

2 Likes

I was wondering that also why my leaves weren’t turning yellow or anything … good to clarify!! Thank you guys for all the help !

2 Likes

Yeah she looks quite healthy in that regard. Good job :slight_smile:

If it were mine I’d push her a bit longer just to see if a few more trichomes don’t develop or fill in; though some of that can be done while extending flush stage instead, then you won’t have to wait as long between noticing amber and chopping.

If you move to flush it’ll probably provoke her to start sapping nutrients from leaves instead (once the res nutes run out or are drained). I’d expect then you’ll see some yellowing. :fallen_leaf:

3 Likes