How do my roots look?

Hey everyone, starting to see some browning on the roots. Is this normal or is this a sign of root rot? Been putting 2ml in the water during every water change.

2 Likes

Looks good. Roots are white. What you see is likely nutrients staining it because they’re floating near it in the water. Roots dont like light, dont take em out often.

4 Likes

Thanks for that advise, i need to stop micro managing my plant :laughing:.

3 Likes

- - - [2021-07.29]:

Jul 29, 2:34 PM

@Akira6063,

• (I Would Like To Make A Small :mouse: Suggestion, If You Lift Your Pod Up To The Bottom Of The Lower Part Of The [ConeShapeLid], Your Plant Will Be Happier): (Now That The Roots Have Made It Down To The Water Line): (Your Pod Is Still Soaked On The [UnderCarage] , -And- Could Cause [DampingOff]):

~~~

@Akira6063,

fungus-gnat-larva..Yuck~1~

How to Get Rid of Fungus Gnats:

A fungus gnat is so small it’s thinner than the width of a quarter. They commonly appear when cannabis plants are watered too often. If you let the top inch of your soil dry out before watering your plants each time, fungus gnats often naturally go away on their own. However, if you have a really bad infestation, it can take weeks of good watering practices before you get rid of all of them unless you also do something to directly kill the bugs and bring down their numbers. Read on to learn how to get rid of fungus gnats on your cannabis plants for good!

- - - [2021-08.04]:

@Akira6063,

• (Pod Being Wet For Too Long Is How You Got Them In The First Place, [Is What The Article Says]): (The Next Article Reads To Get Rid Of Them Is To Dry Your [TopSoil] = [Your Pod In This Case]):

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@buzzy6,

• (Dry Your Pod To Get Healthier Plant, -And- To Keep Larva From Coming Back): (Keep Your Sensors Cleaned Every Week -Before- [Drain/Fill]):

~~~

@Exitium,

• (You May Benefit From This Share): {:wink:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@Tom_Belfert,

• (#Self_Explainatory): {:wink:}:

- - - [2021-09.03]:

@Demon,

• (So Sorry To Read This): {:scream:}:

• (#Early Showing): (#I_ Am Affeered): {:confounded:}:

20210901_202808_GIF1

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

I second this! roots are plenty long so if it won’t damage the roots, push the pod up a bit.

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me what this is? It moves like a worm.

2 Likes