Girl Scout Cookie (auto ILGM) Born 04-15-2021

Girl Scout Cookie (auto ILGM) was born 04-15-2021! This is my second grow in the Grobo. I soaked the seed overnight. I calibrated the probe this morning. I am reusing my leftover bottles of 1, 2, 3, and 5. I am using a new bottle 4. I marked them with a Sharpie to show where they started today. I placed my coco pod above the level of the reservoir cover to avoid dampening off, which I did during my first grow. So, now we wait! :seedling::eyes::raised_hands::pray:t2:

6 Likes

@HappyHappyJoyJoy,

• (I’ll Be Watching):

TickTock..~~

• (#MeTooMeToo): {:clock10:}:

- - -

@HappyHappyJoyJoy,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

@Choppo0816, @HappyHappyJoyJoy,

• (May Work, I Don’t Know How For Sure, -But- It May Work): (Maybe The Light Changes To Help With Flowing For Autos): (If It Does Work This Way, -Then- You Want To Get It Up To The Bottom Of The Second :two:Fan): (If You Think Your Strain :dna: Will Get Too Big, -Then- Transition It Between The Two Fans):

- - -

@HappyHappyJoyJoy,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Super Healthy Looking): (Extend In [Flower]): (No Need To Extend In [Transition]):

- - - [2021-06.09]:

@HappyHappyJoyJoy,

• (You Are A Natural): (Great Job): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:}:

- - - [2021-07.01]:

@HappyHappyJoyJoy,

Water_Fill..~~ {:droplet:}:

• (Every Two To Three Days Keep Tank Full Of Water To Help Fluxes Of Nutrients):

Water..~~ {:droplet:}:

- - - [2021-07.07]:

@HappyHappyJoyJoy,

• (#RIP :coffin:):

Cry..1b~~ Cry..1a~~ Crying..~~ {:sob: :sob: :sob:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

luv that tick tock gif :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

She sprouted!!! Girl Scout Cookie is alive!!! :seedling::eyes::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Today is day 8! Water change day!

GSC might be dampening off!

The coco pod is more wet than ever. I squeezed out as much as possible without hurting her and turned a fan onto her on low to help dry it out. The one root looks good!

I will start the Hydroguard at the next water change. The nutrients have not moved from their last mark. I will check her daily to stay ahead of the dampening off. :seedling::eyes::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Today is day 9 for my second grow, Girl Scout Cookie (auto ILGM). I made a splint from a drinking straw to help support her stem as things dry out in the coco pod. The fan is on low and pointing at the coco pod. I am trying to get ahead of what I think is dampening off. I’ll check her again tomorrow. :seedling::eyes::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Today is day 15 for GSC (auto ILGM) in early veg (5/14)…it’s water change day! Fresh distilled water with 10ml Hydroguard and one fan running to help keep the temp down since the Grobo is in the garage and we’re having some hot temps this week. I marked the bottles and noted only bottle 5 has moved at all. The rest are the same. She appears healthy and happy. The dampening off did not progress far and my straw splint is doing great. :seedling::eyes::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Today is day 22 for GSC (auto ILGM) early veg (12/14). Water change day!

I added 10 ml of Hydroguard. Roots look good.

The dampening off straw splint was removed and the stalk seems good and sturdy; a bit discolored to show where the dampening off occurred.

She is growing fast!

I marked all the nutrient bottles and bottles 3, 4, and 5 have moved slightly, which is expected. Bottles 1 and 2 are stable, so my water must be balanced nicely.

I will check on her in a week. :seedling::eyes::raised_hands:

2 Likes

:eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

It’s day 29 (transition 5/14) for my GSC (auto ILGM) and water change day. I added 15 ml of Hydroguard. I marked the bottles and everything is moving as it should.

The roots and stalk look good.

What do you think? :seedling::eyes:

2 Likes

Looks :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: ur going to have a small plant :seedling: tho I just had the same problem @Todd.grobo suggested I take her back to late veg witch I’m glad I did :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

An were doing the same strain :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you, @Choppo0816. My generic auto recipe does not have a late veg component. It goes from germination for 10 days to early veg for 14 days to transition for 14 days then flower for 23 days. So, I will just extend the transition I am in by a week, so now I am on day 6 out of 21 for this transition phase instead of 14. We’ll see how she looks next water change day (Thursday). Happy growing!

1 Like

That’s a gd idea I’m sorry :neutral_face: about that totally forgot u growing an auto but ur extremely correct I would start that transition over just to get some more growth there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Day 36 auto GSC from ILGM (day 12/21 transition). Water change day.

She is growing! No pistils forming yet. Replaced bottles 3 and 5 with new bottles. Bottles 1, 2, and 4 look good. Marked them with a sharpie for easy reference of use.

Added 15ml of Hydroguard. Roots and stalk look good.

Will check her again in a week. :seedling::eyes::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Day 43 Girl Scout Cookie (auto ILGM) day 19/21 of transition. Water change day!

I added 15 mL of Hydroguard. Bottles 1 and 2 haven’t budged, which is good, and bottles 3, 4, and 5 are moving as they should.

Her roots look good.

She’s growing like crazy, but I’m not seeing any pistils forming yet. Do I keep extending the transition phase or should I let it move into flower and then extend that phase as needed? When should I start trimming her?

I removed some of the leaves from the bottom today, but I’m not real sure when I should start trimming? Any suggestions are welcomed! :seedling::eyes:

3 Likes

I haven’t grown an auto all the way to finish In the Grobo yet, but I would extend until I see pistils. Looks great so far!

2 Likes

Im on my first auto I was told not to take off any leaves :maple_leaf: just LST her witch I will do but I took off all the leaves that had lil burn marks from my drain an fill that went wrong an all the super big one :point_up:t4: that was blocking the bud sites :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@OrionsCeiling Thank you! I just extended the transition phase for another 7 days. I’ll see how she looks at next week’s water change. Happy growing! :wink:

2 Likes

@Choppo0816 My first grow was a Bruce Banner auto from ILGM and I trimmed the mess out of it, but I just do not remember when everyone told me to do it. :wink: I will trim this one to expose the bud sites…once I start seeing them develop. Good luck with your grow!

4 Likes