GSC Extreme vs GSC

Hello!

Starting a new grow in the start while finishing up the flower stage.

I got some new seeds from ILGM, the GSC Extreme (auto). I don’t see that there is a recipe for the Extreme auto, but there are a few for the regular GSC in auto of course. Should I try one of those recipes, or let it ride out in a generic?

Cheers!

3 Likes

Good morning, @RestiveOne! I am growing the same thing now and I am using the generic auto recipe. Good luck with your grow! :seedling::eyes:

3 Likes

Nice! How is she turning out so far?

1 Like

I’m on day 68 and she has her pistils forming now. She is going to out grow the Grobo, so I am desperately trying to figure out how to curl her branches to buy some more room and avoid burning her with the lights!

And she had HUGE fan leaves, so I’ve trimmed her up twice to get to where I am now.

Any suggestions are welcome to keep her from burning from the lights!
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah essentially that ^. LST is the only way to go. Perhaps @SilverGrobo can go ahead and link some related threads for you. In short, you’ll need to bend the plant around to make it fit.

4 Likes

My guess also is that you trimmed too much for an auto and this stressed the plant causing more of a stretch than intended. Aren’t indica plants supposed to be shorter?

2 Likes

Here’s a couple until @SilverGrobo gets here!
:eyes::seedling:

4 Likes
4 Likes

That screenshot on the 2nd article. Their nails!?!? Use a trimmer :laughing:

4 Likes

@RestiveOne, @HappyHappyJoyJoy,

• (WeCouldHaveSavedHer): -But- (RootRotPlusHeightEnvyTookGrowerBySurprise): :Shock:

• (SlimeOnRootsAndThrough [Coco-Pod] and UpTheShaft): :Yuck: (GrowerSlammedRootsToTheBottomOnTopOf [AirStone] ): :Ouch:

Slamming.Scraping..__ Slamming..__ {#OMG}:

{:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Roots Slimy}:

@Loserjerk57,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

I did try to use the recipe request already. It looks like someone else already did it. Hopefully it’ll be added for a future grow. Thanks!

3 Likes

I also bought the same seeds from ILGM. Confusing that they tell you it’s a small plant then it stretches for light. The Zkittlez Autoflower from them also stretches! I’m not sure if I’m just doing my training wrong or topping it caused a lot of stress. I’m not sure. I’ve read all the blogs, tried to figure it out. I can’t supercrop. I’m horrible at it :weary:

2 Likes

Using generic recipes is the best option you can take but trying other/new ones is also a best choice if you want to try something new.

1 Like