First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

This is incredible, thank you very much!

2 Likes

That is some good reading material thanks for the info

1 Like

Please bring back the dog avatar!

5 Likes

Lol, ill bring it back tonight it was accidentally removed while I was on my phone and I didn’t have a spare on me. I’ll need to crop a new one from my computer hahah.

Hes my little rescue, hes 10 years old now.

4 Likes

@miami5th and now I’m back
:laughing:

3 Likes

What a rig! Gorgeous! Thanks for all this detailed info, its as fantastic as that girl!

2 Likes

Added Canna Boost earlier this week, pulled overdrive (shouldn’t have used this yet) and added big bud at 1.5x (as a pk 13/14 supplement)

Her mid to lower buds are getting much denser and bigger as well.
Red lighter for scale

13 Likes

The beast keeps getting bigger !

5 Likes

Her pistils are about 40% red, I feel she still has about 2 more weeks to get even bigger. This is so exciting :exploding_head: :exclamation:

6 Likes

Don’t need to cut it just remove the sides with screw driver just got mine in today. One quick question though how far up do I need to put the rack or is it how ever you feel best

1 Like

Hi :wink:

Good question :thinking:??

I’ve never used one myself ive just gone with other growers but to be completely honest having read more I’m thinking as its my first grow I have enough to learn atm :roll_eyes:!:wink:! & unless I hear differently im thinking about Not using it with this grow

My Solid Scrog Net build :wink:

I might take the stubs off but fits with them on & I might break a end weld so… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:!:wink:?

Just waiting on magnetic hooks :wink:

All set now :wink: She’s looking really well atm :blush:
Just wish I had the confidence to Nip the middle out so apparently 2+ shoots will grow but im terrified of killing her off & it is my First Ever Grow :roll_eyes:!:rofl:!

5 Likes

Flower (Day 64 / 74) Visual Age Bloom Week 6.5

Water Change:

• RO Water
  • Sensizym - Half
  • PK 13/14 - Full
  • Boost - Full
  • Hydroguard - 2x

The grobo failed to dose my nutes for a 2nd week in a row. It dosed bottle 4 then stopped… I decided to clean the ec probe and just dump the nutes to test if cleaning the worked, it did.

Red Lighter =]

19 Likes

Gonna be one hell of a haul!!!

3 Likes

Mines was supper different then even saved the sides if I wanted to use it for some thing else

1 Like

Awesome grow, the plant’s stems are really thick looking which makes sense having to hold all that bud lol

3 Likes

Thanks @Aang, her stalk is something that I truly admired since late veg to stretch and I really think early bending can really help with strengthening her base.

I believe this was the move that started it all lol

Since she gotten way too big for the grobo, I am really curious to see how the end result would have been if I did the same kind of grow strategy on a open dwc system.

Also Goku’s spirit energy paid off lol :laughing:

5 Likes

take my energy

8 Likes

Flower (Day 69 / 74) Visual Age Bloom Week 7

Going to switch her to a 11/13 light cycle starting tonight (with smart plugs).
Putting Overdrive back in and pulling PK 13/14 this weekend.
Boost really helped bring out her color, she is very purple in person, the camera does not give it much justice.

13 Likes

She is a freaking monster but so pretty
What the hell is holding her up she will weight like a pound lol

8 Likes

I never grew weed like this before but I thought she looked cartoonishly big in person LOL.

6 Likes