First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

Right :wink:!

Any real scrogging in a grobo is for support & not really for horizontal scrog growing :roll_eyes:!

I suppose it makes sence as limited for space & I doubt it would produce the same/better yeald :thinking:??

Ordered 2 Racks today so I hope I use em :roll_eyes:!!

So much stuff I Don’t Know :flushed:!:roll_eyes:!..

5 Likes

We’ll see. This is my first run, I’m hoping for a pretty high yield for all the abuse and growth time I put her through. Definately not a pure grobo run for me.

3 Likes

My CO2 Setup

This CO2 set up was originally for my tent run however my grobo is currently taking that space so I might as well put it to use. Figured I’d share what I got going for those who are curious with the parts and process involved.

CO2 Generator:
Exhale CO2 Bag (for passive co2)
Vivosun CO2 Regulator

CO2 Tank - 20 Lb (can get any cheap one you can find to join a co2 exchange program unless you want to find a fill station)

CO2 Controller:
AutoPilot Analog CO2 Controller (Co worker found a new one on offer up for $100 and sponsored me)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Autopilot-Analog-CO2-Controller-2018-Model/790360637

CO2 Distribution:
Halo CO2 Tubing with holes punched in. You can make your own and buy a T fitting or just buy one of these:

Environment Controllers: (Budget approach with plenty of customization, remote online controls and data logging options)
Meross Hygrometer:

Meross Smart Plug (Controls Lights / AC / Exhaust Fan / CO2):

The CO2 Tank is connected to the Regulator which has a solenoid valve that is connected to the CO2 distribution hoses, which is placed above the canopy in the grobo. The CO2 regulator is connected to the CO2 controller which is plugged into a Meross smart plug.

When using CO2, I allow my temperature to swing since I am not using a recirculating air conditioner.
The meross smart plugs and hygrometer are my Tent’s environment controller. They are being controlled by the meross app which I am able to set automated responses, timers and routines depending on humidity and temperatures. Using the smart plugs to control my CO2 controller saves me from wasting CO2 by turning off the CO2 when the AC and fans are running. This is how the Titan Controls Hades 3 functions, I just mimiced its functions and applied to smart plugs, this saves about $200 in unnecessary equipment.

Temp swings on meross app:

I have the environment set up in different categories, ramp up / cool down / lights out.

Ramp Up

• AC Off: 76F (allows some ramp time for CO2 to build up as tent heats up again)
  • Exhaust Off: 76F
  • CO2 On: 76F (CO2 Controller set to 1200-1680 ppm)

Cool Down:

• AC On: 86F
  • Exhaust Fan On: 86F (Set exhaust pressure to slighting above the AC intake air pressure. You want neutral to slightly negative tent pressure while cool down is running, this prevents too much CO2 from leaking out and RH from spiking too much)
  • CO2 Off: 86F

Lights Out:

• AC off: 75f (to encourage proper node spacing with night time temps, keeping it between 5-10f below day time temps)
  • CO2 off (The CO2 controller normally comes with a light sensor that automatically turns off when there is no light, but I use the smart plugs just in case)
  • Exhaust Fan On all night

Resources / Reading material

Ed Rosenthal | Why CO2 is Critical for Cannabis
https://cch2o.com/general-recommendations/

@SWSVIC
Hope some of this information helps

15 Likes

This is incredible, thank you very much!

2 Likes

That is some good reading material thanks for the info

1 Like

Please bring back the dog avatar!

5 Likes

Lol, ill bring it back tonight it was accidentally removed while I was on my phone and I didn’t have a spare on me. I’ll need to crop a new one from my computer hahah.

Hes my little rescue, hes 10 years old now.

4 Likes

@miami5th and now I’m back
:laughing:

3 Likes

What a rig! Gorgeous! Thanks for all this detailed info, its as fantastic as that girl!

2 Likes

Added Canna Boost earlier this week, pulled overdrive (shouldn’t have used this yet) and added big bud at 1.5x (as a pk 13/14 supplement)

Her mid to lower buds are getting much denser and bigger as well.
Red lighter for scale

13 Likes

The beast keeps getting bigger !

5 Likes

Her pistils are about 40% red, I feel she still has about 2 more weeks to get even bigger. This is so exciting :exploding_head: :exclamation:

6 Likes

Don’t need to cut it just remove the sides with screw driver just got mine in today. One quick question though how far up do I need to put the rack or is it how ever you feel best

1 Like

Hi :wink:

Good question :thinking:??

I’ve never used one myself ive just gone with other growers but to be completely honest having read more I’m thinking as its my first grow I have enough to learn atm :roll_eyes:!:wink:! & unless I hear differently im thinking about Not using it with this grow

My Solid Scrog Net build :wink:

I might take the stubs off but fits with them on & I might break a end weld so… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:!:wink:?

Just waiting on magnetic hooks :wink:

All set now :wink: She’s looking really well atm :blush:
Just wish I had the confidence to Nip the middle out so apparently 2+ shoots will grow but im terrified of killing her off & it is my First Ever Grow :roll_eyes:!:rofl:!

5 Likes

Flower (Day 64 / 74) Visual Age Bloom Week 6.5

Water Change:

• RO Water
  • Sensizym - Half
  • PK 13/14 - Full
  • Boost - Full
  • Hydroguard - 2x

The grobo failed to dose my nutes for a 2nd week in a row. It dosed bottle 4 then stopped… I decided to clean the ec probe and just dump the nutes to test if cleaning the worked, it did.

Red Lighter =]

19 Likes

Gonna be one hell of a haul!!!

3 Likes

Mines was supper different then even saved the sides if I wanted to use it for some thing else

1 Like

Awesome grow, the plant’s stems are really thick looking which makes sense having to hold all that bud lol

3 Likes

Thanks @Aang, her stalk is something that I truly admired since late veg to stretch and I really think early bending can really help with strengthening her base.

I believe this was the move that started it all lol

Since she gotten way too big for the grobo, I am really curious to see how the end result would have been if I did the same kind of grow strategy on a open dwc system.

Also Goku’s spirit energy paid off lol :laughing:

5 Likes

take my energy

8 Likes