First grow - Input very welcome

3 Likes

Day 19. A couple leaves are brown and the roots are turning slightly brown.

White Widow fem

This was day 16

2 Likes

Remove the first set of leaves from the bottom all the way around the lowest bottom of the plant.
Ph issues caused the brown spots but it happens a lot with the first set of leaves, I dont see it moving up so the ph likely adjusted and is stable now!
Do not subject your roots to the light it will cause root rot!
If your not using hydroguard please get some immediately so you dont lose your plant to root rot! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

Ordered hydroguard yesterday when I read a bit. I will take off the bottom row of leaves. Thank you for the quick help. Very much appreciated!

2 Likes

What kind of water are you using? I used distilled and had no issues.

3 Likes

I’m using distilled. Temp and humidity have been all over the place lately. Think that may be a factor.

3 Likes

Temp & humidity is best controlled by environment so cool the room down and it will help!
Another thing you can do is open grobo door once a day to let out any trapped heat and avoid mold!
There is a small door on the back oc the units with two screws that can be untwisted with your fingers and opened to let out hot air and Usually really helps to bring d Iwn really hot temps!
P.s. Did you cut off the stone/air pump for this picture? If not please be sure its working! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Thank you Bplatinum9. The stone and bubbler are working. I will adjust the room temperature and put in a ticket if it doesn’t improve soon

3 Likes

Thank you @Bplatinum9. The stone and bubbler are working. I will adjust the room temperature and put in a ticket if it doesn’t improve soon

3 Likes

Added hydroguard 2 days ago and kept the air conditioning on. Temp around 76 and humidity around 50%. The brown red leaves are literally crisping up like they have been toasted. I have some mini fans. May throw one in tonight amd see if that helps cool it down?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Now let her rest another day and then clean up her carriage! Taking 20% or the first set of leaves off the bottom.
And top her once and watch her grow! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Will do. There are leaves growing underneath the larger bottom leaves as well. Is that normal? Leave those be and just trim the larger ones? And trim right at the stem or leave a bit?

Its normal but cut everything below the red line! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 . Thank you

1 Like

- - - [2021-07.01]:

Jul 1, 1:19 PM

@raj21,

• (#RootsToWaterDryYourPod): (Keep Your Eye [:eye:] On Your Top Growth & Your Main Stem Where It Meets The Pod):

~~~

- - - [2021-07.08]:

@raj21,

• (Here Is The Vote):

• (I Think Growing It Higher Helps To Get More Light, -Because- We Have No Way Of Lowering The Light): (The Light It Real Hot To Get It Too Close, -So- it’s A [#Catch- :two::two:]):

catch_22..~~ The title of Joseph Heller’s novel, written in 1953 and published in 1961, (properly titled ’ [Catch -22] ’ - with a hyphen).

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

~~~

- - - [2021-07.27]:

@raj21,

Smoke_Signal..~~{:thought_balloon:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-08.04]:

@raj21,

• (Below :arrow_down: I :eye: Also Shared A Pile Of [GrowJournals] For Your Benefit):

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

• (You Can Only See :eye::eye: These If They Are Made Public):

ShareYourGrow..1~~ {#Public}:

~~~

- - - [2021-08.18]:

@raj21,

• (She Looks Perfect): (Your [Bud_Sites] Are [HighLighting] :yellow_heart:): {:innocent: :sparkling_heart:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@raj21,

• (I_ :eye: Am Loving_ 1f970 What I_ :eye: Am Seeing_ 1f440):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.08]:

@raj21,

• (Hope This Helps): (Looking Forward To Your Next Adventure): {:wink:}:

• [Week 13 Notification]: (Notification): {Week.13}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Will be watching videos on where to trim and how to train the branches as well. Day 30 and supposed to go into late veg today. Extended early veg a week previously. Extend again or let her go?

2 Likes

Personally, i would let her go.
Late Veg is really the stage you want to use in order to control your plant growth.
I believe you will get more nuts in that stage, but most importantly… that’s the one just before Transition stage.
And you want your Transition stage to start before the plant reach the second fan
If you start Transition too early, you end up with a smaller plant and probably less yield
If you start Transition too late, you will discover that this magic box is too small for big plants
But if you start it just at the right time, this one will be a beauty :slight_smile: