First grow - Input very welcome

Temp & humidity is best controlled by environment so cool the room down and it will help!
Another thing you can do is open grobo door once a day to let out any trapped heat and avoid mold!
There is a small door on the back oc the units with two screws that can be untwisted with your fingers and opened to let out hot air and Usually really helps to bring d Iwn really hot temps!
P.s. Did you cut off the stone/air pump for this picture? If not please be sure its working! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Thank you Bplatinum9. The stone and bubbler are working. I will adjust the room temperature and put in a ticket if it doesn’t improve soon

3 Likes

Thank you @Bplatinum9. The stone and bubbler are working. I will adjust the room temperature and put in a ticket if it doesn’t improve soon

3 Likes

Added hydroguard 2 days ago and kept the air conditioning on. Temp around 76 and humidity around 50%. The brown red leaves are literally crisping up like they have been toasted. I have some mini fans. May throw one in tonight amd see if that helps cool it down?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Now let her rest another day and then clean up her carriage! Taking 20% or the first set of leaves off the bottom.
And top her once and watch her grow! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Will do. There are leaves growing underneath the larger bottom leaves as well. Is that normal? Leave those be and just trim the larger ones? And trim right at the stem or leave a bit?

Its normal but cut everything below the red line! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 . Thank you

1 Like

- - - [2021-07.01]:

Jul 1, 1:19 PM

@raj21,

• (#RootsToWaterDryYourPod): (Keep Your Eye [:eye:] On Your Top Growth & Your Main Stem Where It Meets The Pod):

~~~

- - - [2021-07.08]:

@raj21,

• (Here Is The Vote):

• (I Think Growing It Higher Helps To Get More Light, -Because- We Have No Way Of Lowering The Light): (The Light It Real Hot To Get It Too Close, -So- it’s A [#Catch- :two::two:]):

catch_22..~~ The title of Joseph Heller’s novel, written in 1953 and published in 1961, (properly titled ’ [Catch -22] ’ - with a hyphen).

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

~~~

- - - [2021-07.27]:

@raj21,

Smoke_Signal..~~{:thought_balloon:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-08.04]:

@raj21,

• (Below :arrow_down: I :eye: Also Shared A Pile Of [GrowJournals] For Your Benefit):

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

• (You Can Only See :eye::eye: These If They Are Made Public):

ShareYourGrow..1~~ {#Public}:

~~~

- - - [2021-08.18]:

@raj21,

• (She Looks Perfect): (Your [Bud_Sites] Are [HighLighting] :yellow_heart:): {:innocent: :sparkling_heart:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@raj21,

• (I_ :eye: Am Loving_ 1f970 What I_ :eye: Am Seeing_ 1f440):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.08]:

@raj21,

• (Hope This Helps): (Looking Forward To Your Next Adventure): {:wink:}:

• [Week 13 Notification]: (Notification): {Week.13}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Will be watching videos on where to trim and how to train the branches as well. Day 30 and supposed to go into late veg today. Extended early veg a week previously. Extend again or let her go?

2 Likes

Personally, i would let her go.
Late Veg is really the stage you want to use in order to control your plant growth.
I believe you will get more nuts in that stage, but most importantly… that’s the one just before Transition stage.
And you want your Transition stage to start before the plant reach the second fan
If you start Transition too early, you end up with a smaller plant and probably less yield
If you start Transition too late, you will discover that this magic box is too small for big plants
But if you start it just at the right time, this one will be a beauty :slight_smile:

Day 36. Late Veg 4/14. Trimmed a couple fan leaves and attempting to spread her wings a bit. Wasn’t going to try anything but seemed very condensed so I went after it. If you think I should pull out the restraints…please do tell. Thank you as always.

2 Likes

looking good! you’re definitely going to want to extend late veg for sure though.

3 Likes

Another thing you might want to consider…
Your nuts bottles number 3, 4 and 5 will probably run out before the end of this first grow.
Bottle 1 and 2, not so much because it’s your Ph up and down. If you use distilled water, you should barely use those 2 bottles. But 3, 4 and 5 will run up quickly once you get in flower stage.

Your plant will grow up to the end of 1st week of flowering. Basically, from the moment you swicth to transition to the end of the first week, the plant double in height.

Another thing that might be nice to know, you can start your seeds or clones earlier, outside the grobo, and transfert them later. This way, you can finish your current grow and take some advance for the next, a few week shorter is always welcome.

The grobo start do this job pretty nicely, or you could start them on the side.

5 Likes

Hey @Ben,

Great advice on this thread, thanks for sharing! I agree with ya 100%.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Cooler temps have certainly helped. Starting to understand where and when to trim. Probably still cutting a bit too much off. Trying to follow the rule of no more than 20% at a time now. Definitely will be adding another week or 2 to late veg though.

3 Likes

Power just went out and the bubbler won’t start back up. Help me with any ideas please!

2 Likes

Slowly but surely. If someone has a good trimming video, it would be very much appreciated. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Thanks

3 Likes

Day 55 - 28/35 Late Veg. Extended 2 weeks already as she wasn’t really growing upwards.

@Wake @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

Should I be utilizing the 1 foot canopy philosophy as far as trimming? Trying to figure out what I can trim and when.

Always take off the hidden smaller sprouts or hold? Stephens video says to trim it clean before transition stage.

Or just trim sick leaves and any fan leaves that are truly blocking light?

Thank you all!
Marc

3 Likes