[First Grow Ever] Banana Daddy RBX1 by Ethos genetics

Hey @Vicc and @OrionsCeiling, sorry for all the questions, but I just noticed these dots and yellow on the other side of the plant, any ideas? (Zoom in so you see the dots I’m talking about)

3 Likes

Thats normal. Your leaves will yellow as your buds mature. Some leaves will even die off during this time.
Your plant is cannibalizing its nutrients to give to your buds. Keep it up, its a sign of maturing.

5 Likes

@joreyes1115,

• (Three Other Reasons That May Do This,
    [1.) High Heat]
    [2.) Lack of Air Stone Activity]
    [3.) She Just Woke Up]):

- - -

• (While You Still Are In Flower Makes Me Question If Your Probes Might Need A Cleaning): (Your Grobo Should Still Be Feeding Plenty Of Nutrients, -But- like You Mentions You Haven’t Been [ToppingOff] As Often As The Plant Needs): (Resulting In Such :leaves: Flux):

- - -

@joreyes1115,

• (I Wouldn’t Stop Topping-Up):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Get A Second opinion With A Ticket [:tickets:]): (Maybe They Can Give You Advise On What To Use In Replace Of [Basic #1]): {:thinking:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

My number #1 bottle just ran out :sob: hopefully the new one comes quick, should I slow down on topping my water since I won’t have any basic?

2 Likes

For now you can add RO water in the bottle with some baking soda … this is a temporary solution. It will bring up the ph but doesn’t last as long as buffers.

If you have PH up. You can mix that with RO water and add to bottle 1 as well. Like I said its a temp solution.

PH is very important at this late in the growth stage, don’t let it fall out of range

2 Likes

Oh crap, I only have distilled water @Vicc, is that fine? As for pH up I have some pH 7.01 solution but it’s red tinted, is that okay to mix into the tank? Thanks!

2 Likes

Distilled water is fine. Better than RO water for DWC

1 Like

Okay cool, and do you know the ratio that I should mix into the bottle?

PH 7 solution is for calibration. Don’t use that

Ohhhhh, dam, I don’t have any pH up :persevere:

1 Like

Read that article. You can use baking soda with water until more bottle 1 arrives

4 Likes

Alright sounds good, thanks @Vicc

3 Likes

The concentration amount can be tricky so i would test 1ml at a time. Make sure it’s diluted and not too strong to make the PH spike like mad.

You can also manually control the PH if you’re up to it. You’ll need to unplug both bottles to do it manually

At this stage PH is one of the most important variable for your grow. Keep it in range at all cost

5 Likes

Would it be best to just mix a little of the baking soda with a lot of distilled water so if the ph is low then it would just need to dispense a lot more of my mixture rather than have it spike a lot ? Lmk if I make any sense lol

4 Likes

Thats what I would do. If you have a PH pen, use it often and make your adjustments to make sure its within range

5 Likes

Awesome save glad it worked out, and hopefully it stays strong extend early veg for sure :muscle:

3 Likes

That’s from a little while ago bud :joy: Nov ‘20

I also think she’ll benefit from a good ph test and adjustment. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Hahah ok idk maybe the tiredness is getting to me once I start reading I keep going and going

2 Likes

:sob: I don’t have a ph tester, I had a ph pen thing and I tried calibrating but it was a nightmare to get it to work right… I’m just going to hope that the machine adjusts the pH accordingly :sweat:

2 Likes

I mixed around 2.5 teaspoons of baking soda and a grobo bottle worth of distilled water, hoping it wasn’t too much and that the plant is okay with it :persevere:

1 Like