[First Grow Ever] Banana Daddy RBX1 by Ethos genetics

I would keep at least a drip tester on hand always. You never know if the PH probe becomes uncalibrated.

1 Like

I think this should be fine. But as I say. You always should test especially any implementation you make.

1 Like

I just don’t have the materials to test it unfortunately :sweat: I wish I did but ordering it online is just going to take more time and I’m low on funds to top things off… And what is a drip tester? Is that a dropper?

1 Like

You should order it anyways. You will need it in the future if you plan on continue with your grow journey

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BT32UA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Qk5.Fb4JXHNT9

2 Likes

What should I order so I can see if I can afford it?

Sorry see above link

Drip test at least works as long as you’re not color blind.

You can also find cheaper ones on Amazon. They all work the same. Its the same chemical

So with this I take some of the water from the tank and mix it with the solution and match the color with the ph? @Vicc

3 Likes

Never-mind I figured it out! Thanks!

1. take some water form tank and put it into the vial (about 5ml)
  2. drip 3 drops of the solution into that vial with the water solution in it
  3. close the cap of the vial and shake it
  4. match up the colors with the chart indicated on the bottle
4 Likes

I do it too!! :joy: no worries

2 Likes

Thanks for the link needed one of those

2 Likes

Just noticed this white spot on the main nug… any ideas?

3 Likes

my eyes may be bad or something but it does sort of look like a seed inside the bud or a swollen calyx

3 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply @Vicc !
I just took these too, what do you think? Should I get better pics? I’ll get one of the top nug in a second

3 Likes

They look good so far. Seem like you still got another week or so before flush. How’s the red hair development?

3 Likes

Lots of Red hair on the bottoms nugs but on the top nug there are still some white hairs

1 Like

Top nug:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I went ahead and got these myself, there’s currently a $2 off coupon when you buy both meters. :wink:
amazon.com/dp/B08CZS5Q2N?pd_rd_i=B082W1NCWZ&pd_rd_w=iJFRR&pf_rd_p=51cf0d17-50cf-4c89-b1a7-606703cfac11&pd_rd_wg=r5TdA&pf_rd_r=4KZJA79CXD9S1MEZX8NA&pd_rd_r=88c67c39-002b-4dd2-b852-9004ed2168c4&th=1

3 Likes