California dream grow

Looks like the air pump issue is fixed, what was the issue? It’s a good idea to get a spare air pump in case the Grobo pump malfunctions (some folks here have a spare pump while others don’t have one).

3 Likes

Idk what the issue was it just didn’t come on until a certain day. Seems to work great now.

2 Likes

She’s growing!!!

2 Likes

Plant growing quickly now! Day 7/14 early veg. Roots has grown fast as well. Leaves sagging a little, something I should worry about?

3 Likes

@Traumaforyou,

• (#YouBeTheJudge): {:woman_judge: :man_judge:}:

- - -

@Traumaforyou,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Also new introduction to nutes might cause some initial shock on the leaves, she should bounce back once her roots and leaves get used to the nutes :ok_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Day 6/14 of late veg. Growing fast!

7 Likes

keep sharing as I’ll be watching :eye: your grow as I’m growing the same strain

5 Likes

Looking awesome @Traumaforyou :slight_smile: Keep up the good work! She might be due for a few leaves to be cut off on the bottom to increase air flow through the plant, but it’s your call!

3 Likes

Day 12/14 late veg. Everything is looking great. Have trimmed plant once after day 6. Recovered quickly.

7 Likes

Looks great. Are you going to let her transition or run this one to the second fan?

1 Like

I’m not sure. Prolly will extend late veg out

2 Likes

Amy ideas? Extend or let her transition.

1 Like

I… PERSONALLY…
Would Give Her A Cut… And Extend Her…
Like A Really Nice Cut… :grin:

Focus On The Largest Leaves, And The Dense Lower Extra Branches…

Could Be Seperated Into Two Seperate Hair Cuts Say 3-4 Days Apart…

That Way You Aren’t Stressing Her Out Too Much…
She Should Stretch A Lil Bit And Open Up.

Very Light LST As Well Would Benefit To Help Her Spread Out And Take Advantage Of Space…

Take A Look At My Grow And Get A Slight Idea.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. I have trimmed her twice so far

2 Likes

@Traumaforyou

Congrats on the grow! She is looking really good!

One piece of advice:
There should be a clear plastic guard in your DWC tank over the water level sensors. This should be in place to prevent roots from growing in that area

4 Likes

Yeah mine didn’t have one

2 Likes

@Traumaforyou If I had a nickel for every time I heard that… :rofl: :joy: :wink:

All units are shipped with that plastic guard. It is sorta easy to misplace it and discard it when unpacking the unit. No worries, just contact Support by submitting a ticket and they will help you obtain a replacement

3 Likes

Good thing they have you inspecting every unit before it goes out. I dont see it making a difference so I’m really not worried about it.

1 Like