[First Grow Ever] Banana Daddy RBX1 by Ethos genetics

Personally I’d extend a week and then when I feel ready I’d send it in to flush. I don’t see much amber and those buds look like they could swell some more with added nutrients. Take it day by day at this point

Another week might do your lower buds some good and give added weight to your tops

3 Likes

I’d extend her for another week or 2. She still has time to dense up and mature more. Her hairs are still standing up and there are plenty of white hairs still. I normally shoot for 70-80% red hair coverage before flushing.

If you have a microscope you take a look at her trichome maturity and decide how ripe you want our flowers.

Do you like your weed more on the racy or sedative side?

6 Likes

Thanks for the input @Vicc and @OrionsCeiling.
I will be extending and adding more nutrients as well. I’m just a little worried because my #1 bottle is almost out, I’m hoping it gives till flush.
@Vicc I like mines kind of in the middle but more on the racy side!
Thanks!

4 Likes

If more on the racy side then I would wait until red hair coverage are around 60-70% before flushing .

Be sure to always have spare bottles on hand, it would really suck to run out towards the end of your run.

The hairs will stop standing up and stick to the buds when it’s closer to being ready.

4 Likes

@Vicc @OrionsCeiling Just wondering if anyone might know why the top leaves are drooping so much?
Thanks

6 Likes

Usually drooping is due to the plant being thirsty. Is your water topped off?

8 Likes

I’m with @OrionsCeiling. At this point, you should be topping your water off daily to ensure she has enough water.

8 Likes

Ohhhhh that makes a lot of sense, I have not been topping daily but I will be doing so moving forward… thanks @OrionsCeiling and @Vicc

6 Likes

Hey @Vicc and @OrionsCeiling, sorry for all the questions, but I just noticed these dots and yellow on the other side of the plant, any ideas? (Zoom in so you see the dots I’m talking about)

3 Likes

Thats normal. Your leaves will yellow as your buds mature. Some leaves will even die off during this time.
Your plant is cannibalizing its nutrients to give to your buds. Keep it up, its a sign of maturing.

5 Likes

@joreyes1115,

• (Three Other Reasons That May Do This,
    [1.) High Heat]
    [2.) Lack of Air Stone Activity]
    [3.) She Just Woke Up]):

- - -

• (While You Still Are In Flower Makes Me Question If Your Probes Might Need A Cleaning): (Your Grobo Should Still Be Feeding Plenty Of Nutrients, -But- like You Mentions You Haven’t Been [ToppingOff] As Often As The Plant Needs): (Resulting In Such :leaves: Flux):

- - -

@joreyes1115,

• (I Wouldn’t Stop Topping-Up):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Get A Second opinion With A Ticket [:tickets:]): (Maybe They Can Give You Advise On What To Use In Replace Of [Basic #1]): {:thinking:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

My number #1 bottle just ran out :sob: hopefully the new one comes quick, should I slow down on topping my water since I won’t have any basic?

2 Likes

For now you can add RO water in the bottle with some baking soda … this is a temporary solution. It will bring up the ph but doesn’t last as long as buffers.

If you have PH up. You can mix that with RO water and add to bottle 1 as well. Like I said its a temp solution.

PH is very important at this late in the growth stage, don’t let it fall out of range

2 Likes

Oh crap, I only have distilled water @Vicc, is that fine? As for pH up I have some pH 7.01 solution but it’s red tinted, is that okay to mix into the tank? Thanks!

2 Likes

Distilled water is fine. Better than RO water for DWC

1 Like

Okay cool, and do you know the ratio that I should mix into the bottle?

PH 7 solution is for calibration. Don’t use that

Ohhhhh, dam, I don’t have any pH up :persevere:

1 Like

Read that article. You can use baking soda with water until more bottle 1 arrives

4 Likes

Alright sounds good, thanks @Vicc

3 Likes