[First Grow Ever] Banana Daddy RBX1 by Ethos genetics

They should be feminized afaik :flushed:

1 Like

Hey @Vicc and anyone else keeping up, she starts flowering today, what do you all think?

Thanks!

6 Likes

She looks good. Now that she’s budding, try to avoid doing anything that would piss her off

5 Likes

Thanks for all the tips bro, she’s just now getting trichomes! I’ll be updating this post with pics occasionally!

4 Likes

Looks good! Hard not to mess with leaves lol. Great work!

3 Likes

Just a couple pics for update!

7 Likes

I think that main cola is gonna be FAT.

4 Likes

I’m a little worried because I’m leaving tomorrow till Jan 4th! :sob: that’s 23 days without water change so I’m really hoping she’ll be okay… any tips on what I should do before I leave?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah, find someone to take care of it while your gone. 23 days without water change?! Think of how you would be 23 days without food or water.

2 Likes

The res will probably run low on water and she will dry out. You will need to either set up a remote water refill or change set up or ask a friend to help refill it.

5 Likes

Definitely get someone to help you feed her. That’s a long time!

4 Likes

I’ve seen people on here rig their Grobo units with a big water res inside the unit next to their plants with the intake pump in the water res but I’ve heard that people have problems with that. Plus, you’d need a lot of water for the ~3 water changes you’re going to miss.

Any trusted friends/family members live near you? Definitely offer them a bud or two for their efforts when it’s done b/c otherwise it might not get done :joy:

I hope all your other house plants will be okay for 23 days as well. All the best of luck to you with your girl and in your travels!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips everyone! I should have someone that can stop by and do water changes!
This trip was only supposed to be for 11 days but I had a series of unfortunate events that now has me leaving a bit earlier than anticipated, I will try my best to keep her healthy!

Thanks!

4 Likes

Sounds good! Best of luck

4 Likes

Glad you were able to sort this out. Enjoy your trIp!

4 Likes

@joreyes1115 would you recommend ethos? They seem to have some pretty exotic phenos. Im intrigued!

4 Likes

I have some Ethos Genetics seeds and looking to pop them next (OG Kush Auto). They have a good reputation for solid genetics. Check out their Mandarin Cookies, its their flagship strain.

5 Likes

Oh for sure! Mandarin cookies sounds delicious. On my list for sure! My next Grobo seed will be a blue cheese fem from Original Harvest. First I’ve heard of them. We’ll see how it goes!

3 Likes

@Vicc @OrionsCeiling
Just got back from my break, I have to get her new water later today, what do you guys think?

10 Likes

Wow looks delicious :star_struck:
Do you have your loupe handy? Would love to know how the trichs look.

3 Likes