FireBall's first grow

- - - [2021-09.02]:

Sep 2, 1:50 AM

@FireBall,

• (I_ :eye: Give The [#RootToWater] Method): (When Roots Hit The Water [Long Enough], -Then- Dry Entire Pod Out, [NotBefore]):

• (Roots Are In The Water, Then You Want Your Entire Pod Dried Out):

• ([SomeTimes] This Could Happen): (One Grower Saved Their Sprout):

{AmazingSave}:

~~~

- - - [2021-09.16]:

@FireBall,

• (This Is Not Common): (We Don’t Know What Each Recipe Requires): (Check To See If You Have A Pinch In The Lines):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets: :sos:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Offer Some Insite On This [UnCommon] Phenomenon):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.01]:

@FireBall,

{:top:}:

• (I_ :eye: Successfully_ :green_thumb: Left That Nub_ palm_tree..-- (2)): {:laughing:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.06]:

@FireBall,

~~~

- - - [2021-10.20]:

@FireBall,

~~~

- - - [2021-10.27]:

@FireBall,

• (Sorry To Read_ :open_book: This): (She Is Showing You Shock_ :grimacing:, -And- She Should Recover_ :face_with_thermometer: From This): (Try Not To Do This Too Often): (These Plants Are Resilient):

• [‘Resilient’]: {:mag:}:

• [‘Resilient’]: {:mag_right:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.28]:

@STANK,

• (Great Reply): {:smiley:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-11.04]:

@FireBall,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.11]:

@FireBall,

• (Keep Your Water_ :droplet: Tank Full Now, And Keep Both_ :two: Sensors Cleaned_ :bathtub: Often):

• (Your Leaf_ :leaves: Tips Are Showing Signs Of Cannibalizing_ :fallen_leaf: On [ItSelf]): (Fresh Nutes Weekly [Drain/Fills]):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.17]:

@FireBall,

~~~

- - - [2021-12.14]:

@FireBall,

~~~

@FireBall,

• (The Pistil: = Consists Of The [Stigma/Style/Ovary]):

Stigma_Flower..~~

.{ClearTrichome}:Mater_Bubble..~~

• (Trichomes Get [Clear/Cloudy/Amber/] + Too Late Harvesting They Can [Fall Off]):

Fall..1~~ (5)

~~~

- - - [2021-12.16]:

@FireBall,

.{:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

2nd time is a charm for me hopefully! Day 9 of germ seems to be doin much better this time I allowed seed to pop in damp napkin for 5 days did not allow seed to go deep in pod cut pod down side to allow for easy insert of seedling. Got the fans now using the hydro guard too hoping to see a transition here now that im going into early veg in 2 days. Pod is dry, roots are long enough and drinking hope I didn’t miss anything this time :muscle:t5::pray:t5:

3 Likes

Day 2 early veg. Definitely seems like she’s coming along!

3 Likes

How are you coming along?

Nice :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Day 5 early veg. Anyone know when the nutrients in bottles #4 and #5 get used? Seems as if they have never dosed. Do they dose at a certain time period?

2 Likes

So mine added nutrients on the third water change. I’m on day six early veg. And got a notification about roots from the app. I changed the water yesterday. Day five and nutrients dispersed. Hope it helps

3 Likes

Today I discovered after a scheduled weekly drain and fill yesterday that my nutrients numbers 3,4 and 5 are not dosing. Numbers 1 and 2 dosed accordingly for ph up and down with no issues. Today I opened a ticket and was advised to complete an additional drain and fill which I did however still no nutrient dose. I was advised to dose by hand but the amount was not provided. I seen on allgrowers that someone was doing 15ml of each so thats what I went with so we shall see. However the grobo team still plans to see what my issue is exactly!

1 Like

3 4 5 will dose after your third water change into early vegetation. 1 2 keep balance and it’s normal. Looks like you’re still in germination?

1 Like

I also use distilled water :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Man, your pods are REALLY high from the get go on both your grows. You really need to give the plant the opportunity to grow the way it should before raising your pod this high. This is my personal opinion. You say that you’re in day 5 of early veg, she’s small. Not sure if it’s pod placement or if it’s genetics of the seeds. What’s the strain and breeder?

2 Likes

Had to hand dose the nutrients reached out to support and will do a scheduled drain and fill along with some troubleshooting techniques to get nutrients to begin dosing. However looks like once the nutrients are working properly I should be good to go she has doubled in size. The strain is Gelato seed from Growers Choice it is a short stubby plant which is why I picked it as well is one of my favorite strains!

2 Likes

Yep thats what support has advised me of. Appears my nutrients did not however do that because I in fact made it to the 3rd water change for which 3,4,5 were to dose and failed to do so. I think they got me on track now or at least I will be once I perform a few steps.

3 Likes

Yes i do as well.

2 Likes

Good :+1:t2: there’s good support here.

3 Likes

Yea definitely the response time was amazing they even have agreed to setup a call while conducting my drain and fill!

3 Likes

Amazing support I have been pestering them I feel like and they have helped me along every step of the way!

3 Likes

The call went great drain and fill was conducted properly prompting the nutrient sensors! I literally was able to watch them dose in real time while on the call! Can’t wait to see her push through. Thank you Grobo Team for your dedication to your product and craft!

3 Likes

Anyone know what the brown spots are on the bottom set of leaves by chance?

2 Likes

I had the same. Was told it’s common and should stop after the first or second set of leaves. Mine stopped on the second set. Everything on up is green. I think it’s around the nutrients introduction. Looks about right age. I’m on last day early veg.

My spots and the other is older no spots. Hope this helps. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes