FireBall's first grow

Looks great. Those little shoots will take off pretty quick. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

How much hydro guard do you use fro the Grobo?

1 Like

I do 3 teaspoons each time I conduct a complete drain and fill. Seems to have been working fine my water temps have never been above 73 degrees so I don’t think I had too much to be concerned with just use it as a precaution really. I ordered a chiller from Grobo however heard the roots like it cooler.

2 Likes

Definitely looking forward to seeing the transition of them coming in!

3 Likes

Thanks my temperature been well above 72 degrees every morning I wake up so order so ice gel packs and try to keep the temperature below 72 degrees it seems to be working out.

5 Likes

I just ordered the Grobo water chiller I hear water temp becomes more and more important into the flower stage! I will be sure to post updates as to how effective it performs.

1 Like

Nice lookin plant. Very nice

3 Likes

Week 6 and she looks so promising! On this past Sunday she was topped and the growth since is definitely recognizable!

Is there something I should do I see people giving them a “haircut” is this something I should do I was reluctant to even topping. Any suggestions? Or just let her be from the top and see what she does?

2 Likes

After I topped and removed some fan leaves I removed the tiny shoots on the branch close to the stem. I haven’t done anything since.

6 Likes

Looks great! I may do the same since I am a novice at this see how the topping alone takes.

4 Likes

Since topping her

4 Likes

Not sure how to install it the water chiller lid hasn’t been shipped yet and even still I may just have to wait until next grow but I wanted to get one why they were in stock!

3 Likes

1 Like

Should I cut these two big fan leaves?

2 Likes

I would IMO. Try to get the tips out to the light. Some of the others big leaves you can tuck until it’s old enough to trim. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I trimmed them along with a few others. So far so good!

3 Likes

You have some wonderful bud sites coming in I have around 8 on my auto as of now! still growing like crazy hopefully I end up with around 10-12 or so!

Happy growing sir

3 Likes

Thank you! I am loving this journey was so skeptical initially had some hiccups along the way but she is looking good hope to grow her up to that 2nd fan soon so I can see how the bud sites come in!

2 Likes

Man i got mine i installed mine but it produces alot of heat my grobo chamber is in the 80’s I dont know if this is a good idea yet

1 Like

Oh man not good! I was wondering about that when I seen the “exhaust type fan” on it. I haven’t received my lid and I am 40 days into a grow so far doesn’t seem like my plant is having issues with the water temp it has not exceeded 73 and im using the hydroguard too so maybe I wont need it. Could use it on a separate project maybe :thinking: . Do you have the ability to switch back?

1 Like