(Feedback Here): (Plus): ➕

I know how to use the machine and his plant’s deformity is 100% the fault of Grobo introducing fert early in the process.

Awww you have to resort to name calling. Poor dog has to live with you. Someone call the ASPCA for animal abuse.

This is a forum to help people grow cannabis and better understand how to get the most out of their Grobo. Since you don’t like how Grobo works then don’t use it. You’re not helping anyone by spreading negativity.

4 Likes

How do I block you

Don’t worry about it, I’m done with you.

1 Like

I will say, you’ve been a part of this forum for less than 20 days and you are already disrespectful, a know it all, and your post about selling you removed the fact that it was a gift but you said you paid. You may have grown 10,000 plus plants, but your attitude towards all the people that are very helpful on this forum is ridiculous. I will also say that EVERY nutrient company out there introduces nutes at week 1 per their schedule. Please remove the negativity, we are all here to help others.

7 Likes

My attitude towards people??? The guy called me a jerk. Aside from that the only thing I disrespected is the dumb machine and not anyone else. Stop with the drama bs. Also, my wife purchased it, whether she paid for it or I did it’s the same thing.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

If you’re unhappy with the product, post a review and be done with it.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll post that this product is trash and a scam for the $$$ people paid. Thanks for the encouragement.

Everyone Is Entitled To Their Opinion…
My GROBO Is Amazing!!! Wrapping Up My First Grow Soon, And Has Been 110% DOPE AF!!!

6 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: for that reviewing it now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

- - - [2021-06.08]:

@ALI1985,

image {:microscope:}:

- - - [2021-08.11]:

@TMW,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

First post is a negative from someone that doesn’t even own a Grobo…move on TROLL.

1 Like

Now you’re pissed about something you don’t have. Just like your 1 other post…move on TROLL.

3 Likes

Curious to hear about your start experience. Mine wasn’t so great.

2 Likes

Mine either… The Grow store guy told be I didn’t need an air system because LED lights are not hot.
He was too worried about selling the light. My Growers Choice 420. And I got mold and had to fight with it the whole time. All through flower stage 2 it sucked but I still got a good good crap out of that sometimes you will come across things that you never imagined will happen by growing a simple f****** plants. But I went back up to the shop and I told him thanks a lot for having idiots working your store and told me I didn’t need a air system because LED lighting didn’t need that and all my stuff is full of mold they fired him. And I get 30% off everything I buy in there for life

2 Likes

• (#Language): {:speaking_head::woman_shrugging:}: (#Translations): {speaking_head..--woman_shrugging..--}:

@Smudgefam,

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

- - - [2021-08.11]:

@laurent,

• (Bonjour,
    Essayez ces vidéos sur YouTube):

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

~ ~ ~

@RestiveOne,

• (If He Even Decides That It May Not Be Worth His Time :watch:): {:wink:}:

(Temporarily_Suspended): (ClickToSee):

--

--

--

3 Likes

~~~

SOS_Warning..~~ (2)

{:warning: :safety_vest:}:

Safety_Glasses..~~ (2)Safety_Mask..~~ (2)

- - - [2021-08.11]:

• (If [AnyOne] Else Wants Them Information):

- - - [2021-08.12]:

@Milton_Hamlet,

• (I Can Help Delete These 2 Photos, If You Really Want Them Out): {:wink:}:

- - - [2021-08.18]:

@ViragroCEO,

- - - [2021-08.19]:

@ViragroCEO,

• (SoVerySorryToReadThis): {:broken_heart:}:

• (We Have Lost Some As Well):

~~~

@TheDogMan,

--

3 Likes

I did go down a few feet into the rabbit hole again—Lucy Olympia suddenly succumbed to pythium. I have yet to update my thread and officially terminate the grow. :broken_heart:

1 Like