Everything Flora Flex

So I’m trying to move forward but its a slow process!
Took down the 2 x 4 tent this week and put up my 4 x 8 tent but I’m stuck on medium decisions, sick of all the work of hydro but its hard to find LOS in my area, I think I’m going to have to make my own super soil, if I can find what I need locally.
This is what I have so far…

10 Likes

PIMP.
QUEEN B
nice setup.

5 Likes

The coco mix im using for los is awesome and has so far been exceptionally easy

1 Like

My problem is shipping costing more than the medium. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

What products are you looking at? Gaia green available near you? Perlite, coco and worm shit are everywhere inc amazon. I use incredigrow and they might ship cheaper

2 Likes

I can get amendments true but having trouble with soil.
I looked at fox farm, KBS, roots, gai green, etc… shipping is ridiculous! I gotta find a local plug soon! I’m in Michigan :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Why use soil if los? Make your own way better. Coco, perlite, worm castings, gaia green 284 444 that’s it. Dont need anything else. 2 bags of coco and worm castings and 1 of everything else is 6 full plants

3 Likes

Can’t find gai green near me! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

That is a really nice :+1:t2: tent :tent: u have there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Thats unfortunate
You could still use everything else if there are any other slow release nutrient bundles
Doesnt the green sunshine company who your lights from sell slow release nutes.

2 Likes

Thanks choppo! I appreciate that! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

That glass top desk is swell, heirloom furniture or bought special for this… glass top…

2 Likes

I keep running into the same problem with shipping but I will cone up with something soon, gonna head out this weekend to the local hydro stores and see whats available on a regular. :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Look :eyes: like me an u are trying to do the same thing exactly what I’m trying to switch over to one :point_up:t4: I harvest what I got going on now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

So what’s exactly is the problem for u to get this stuff off amazon or something like that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I actually bought it for my bedroom but it was cracked when it got here so I ordered another one for my room and stuck that one in the basement.
When I put the new tent up it just wasnt much floor space to leave it outside the tent like when I had the 2x4.
Thanks for noticing! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

It has been shipping for me! A bag of dirt may cost me between $20 - $30 but the shipping will be $25 per bag.

I haven’t checked in the last week to se if things have changed at amazon but this has been the going rate for most companies! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Omg :flushed: that is in sane I see the problem now they have a lot of that stuff as well on the Walmart site as well they deliver an everything just like amazon that’s we’re I bought my fox :fox_face: farms soil an nutes an all are u a prime member for amazon :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

So just for 2kg of gai green 444 it cost $36 & shipping $38 at amazon.:eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Thanks for that info, I still wouldnt be able to get any of the 444 or 284 which without it would just be potting soil…
@Todd.grobo if you ever find any that doesnt have a crazy shipping price id be thankful! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes