Everything Flora Flex

For the 444 an 284 that’s the exact name for it

1 Like

Y is that is that we’re the main company is at for these products :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Yes! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

So yea @Todd.grobo would probably be ur best bet but if I can be at any Assistance just like Todd said I’ll ship :passenger_ship: it to u myself I just got to see what they would charge me for those products :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Those containers are small. I cant see 2 costing more then 20 to ship its the insurance that costs not shipping. The rest you can pick up. I saw canadian tire today even sells perlite and cheaper than the cannabis store too by 3$ 8.99 vs 11.99 lol

2 Likes

If only I were Canadian! :canada: the fun I could have! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

All the good stuff comes out of B.C. next to us!

4 Likes

Love love the Gorilla tents! Definitely getting one next go around. Not that big though damn, that’s a nice one. After reading countless threads on hydro after buying the Grobo I decided to NOT go that direction so soil is perfect for me. I use Fox Farms soil and I have found Azos and Mykos to be the secret ingredients. These make my Fox Farm soil become like LOS since it helps break down the nutrients in the soil so the plants thrive. I do follow a “light” feed using GH products and have never run into one nutrient issue yet, knock on wood.

4 Likes

Worm casting

5 Likes

Which Azos & mykos do you use? And which GH products do you use? If y uI dont mind sharing for anyone that will have trouble getting a supply of brands and may need to mix & match! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Here you go. Let’s see if this works.

https://www.amazon.com/Xtreme-Gardening-RT1351-Nitrogen-Microbes/dp/B003SSYHNC/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-rsf-lq2a1_0?cv_ct_cx=Azos&dchild=1&keywords=Azos&pd_rd_i=B003SSYHNC&pd_rd_r=a9840e80-8bb1-45d4-b221-4f4156d7d964&pd_rd_w=pZQMR&pd_rd_wg=eyc3F&pf_rd_p=26b0e770-de1c-4342-bf97-c57fd874dbaf&pf_rd_r=BXWCYG2TPAC78GRCFKDG&psc=1&qid=1619279946&sr=1-1-49946e88-733b-44df-869b-c05699555c56

https://www.amazon.com/Xtreme-Gardening-RT4402-Mykos-2-2-Pound/dp/B003STB5N6/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1UX1A7KAHUWYZ&dchild=1&keywords=mykos&qid=1619280056&s=lawn-garden&sprefix=Mykos%2Clawngarden%2C175&sr=1-2

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-Flora-Bloom-Fertilizer/dp/B017H73708/ref=sr_1_4?crid=CXM1C7CFGSZO&dchild=1&keywords=general+hydroponics&qid=1619280121&s=lawn-garden&sprefix=General+%2Clawngarden%2C347&sr=1-4

3 Likes

The mykos or any variant is great. Agreed. Pricey dicey though. Thats Matt’s real secret for his plants

2 Likes

How much of that do u mix together an for that medium u use organic nutes right :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Thanks so much for sharing! If I can’t find what I need soon I may try this out! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

General hydroponics Bio line for my Autoflower’s and Michigan Made Super Soil.
I add a few things too.
But getting a 2’ x 4’ x 6’ tent for my mother plants…under $450.00 comes with a floor pan…
Bonus. That’s light, air, in flow air.
I’m sick of waiting for the seed too Bud and grab 8 Clones when I can do what I want and have something curing at all times

3 Likes

Your on the ball as usual!
Maybe look into flora flex feed lines. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Just Google it but I am Building my own watering system… It might just be easier to buy it… www.floraflex.com?

The way I understand that it’s a timed water despensery is it only a drip system or a timed water system. Me I drew up a design for a fast watering system. It will even the flow so all plants get the same amount and all I need is 1/2 in PVC pipe 4 maybe 5 prices and I already got all my elbows Ts and shower :shower: head’s. So 20 more bucks if that.
But I need you to tell me how it works. I’ve got my 2 panda :panda_face: rooms veg and Flower room… And a 4 x 4 tent and just got a 2ft x 4ft x 6 for mother’s and I need a full pot watering system. Do they work with your pots or do I have to use theirs

3 Likes

I’m old and from Flint Michigan toxicity and I hurt. Sometimes I can’t tend to them proper. Watering is the hardest work… So please let me know how it works or show me if you have it urself…

Thank You Friend
Flintstoned

2 Likes

Hey @Merle_Carstmet,
I do use floraflex watering system.
There are tons of pictures in this post but I’ll try and explain.

First let me answer your question by saying, you do not need to use their pots, the flora flex lines come with clips that clip on the sides of plant containers, they also.have dripper stakes that can be put inside the pots if you prefer.

2 Likes

Ok so you start with this video…

Then you start to think of your lines…

This is what you connect them with…

Now there are endless styles on setting the drip syatem up but if you check youtube, Instagram, etc… They have pics and video of peoples setups.

If you have anymore questions about it please post and I’ll do my best. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes