Everything Flora Flex

Thanks

Well it’s time my little dwarf plant come to an end. Surprisingly it’s produced more bud than I was expecting

Started inside finished outside

12 Likes

Looks really :+1: good! Great job!

3 Likes

@Mpower11,

--

4 Likes

This is why I started to only fill the reservoir/bucket with
2 1/2 to 3 gallons, every three to four days it needs refilled so I don’t worry about the ph until it empties and then I clean out the bucket and start over fresh.
My plants seem to like it so far they are getting better everyday.

5 Likes

Hey growers, wanted to share this setup with you guys and gals with tents. This is the humidifier setup I use in my tent. There is an ultrasonic disc humidifier in the tote which is controlled by an inkbird humidity controller. A cpu fan mounted opposite the ducting on top to force the humidity through the ducting. Just wanted to share as I see a lot of people using personal humidifiers that probably need to be filled often. Only thing I am going to change is the ducting, it’s going to become hard pvc because as the humidity travels and pools through the ducting it will start to eat away at it. It then blows some nasty white dust into the tent…not fun.

8 Likes

You willing to share what that setup part alone cost?
Always curious about the mods

4 Likes

I second that :+1:

5 Likes

3 disc humidifier (house of hydro) $98 (I did 5 disc for mushrooms but 3 will work)
Homz tough durabilt tote $41 (pack of 2 Amazon)
Inkbird IHC200 $42 (Amazon)
AC Infinity AXIAL 1238 fan $18 (Amazon)

Total $199

A few other expenses due to pvc and what not. You could easily get away with under $250. The great thing is that I can go 2 weeks without having to fill it. Plus, it only turns on when humidity is needed. The inkbird allows you to set what humidity you want and how low it can drop before the controller turns on the fan and humidifier. The ultrasonic disc works amazing! Oh, you’ll also need a power strip as the controller only has one plug for humidity, also has a plug for dehumidifying.

8 Likes

Inkbird control all it does is turn the power on and off to the unit correct? I ask because I could use my trolmaster controller in place of Inkbird control if it works that way

Thanks for the info… I like :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Yes, the inkbird sensor within the tent monitors the humidity. Once the humidity drops to whatever you set it at, the outlet connected to the controller receive power, same concept as a timer but controlled by humidity instead of time.

4 Likes

Figured that. Perfect my trolmaster can control it just the same as your controller…

4 Likes

There you go, just saved $42!

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing that.

4 Likes

You bet! Here’s a link to something that’s the same as what I built…mostly.

7 Likes

One thing I forgot to add is the float for the humidifier. It’s best to have it floating near the surface than fully submerged. That can also come from House of Hydro.

2 Likes

Kept getting alerts that the temp was low. She was in night phase at the time. I kept checking this and the other thermometers and the other two were reading 71 degrees. This one was locked at 75 until I power cycled it.

Going to open a ticket with the Pulse One folks.

1 Like

Flora Flex has new products…

6 Likes

Pulse couldn’t figure out what was happening with my Pulse One, they sent me an RMA. Yesterday it was telling me that the humidity was 82%, but my other two devices were telling me that the humidity was 64%. Told support that if my grow was automated and relied on the data from this device that my plants would now be dead.

2 Likes

You must have a bad unit I haven’t had any of these problems to date yet

1 Like