Everything Flora Flex

I use water to lower the Ec

I use phosphoric acid to lower my Ph

1 Like

You’re missing out on all the fun get building!!! :+1:

1 Like

Girls are back in action!! Great Job!! They seems to be enjoying the lower feed!!:+1::+1::partying_face::+1:

1 Like

True statement :laughing: The wife wants to go on vacation at the end of this month and I’m unsure if I’ll have everything dialed in by then.

1 Like

@Mpower11 I’ve read that people have had issues with rising pH while using Hygrozyme. I check mine daily and adjust as needed.

2 Likes

Which is why I will probably be strictly using SLF 100 from here on out.

1 Like

Would using something like silica help keep the PH up? From what I have read on THC talk before, some growers add silica to help balance out the PH drop from hygrozyme, I haven’t tried it myself.

Funny thing is the growers on thc talk brings up that hygrozyme plummets their ph

1 Like

I can’t get SLF 100 in Canada for a fair price.

I understand you check daily but my question is do you have to adjust daily every 2/3 days etc?

I will do some reading on this today

1 Like

My ph starts at 5.3 and I let it raise to 5.8 where it holds … I don’t use air bubbles in my reservoirs cuz they spike ph … your issue is most likely from hygrozyme but I also noticed v1/v2 will swing while b1/b2 doesn’t

2 Likes

Most of your issues are from letting them sit in the pots as far as being too dark you ha e to take a better pic as some strains are just naturally darker

6 foot plants in a 6 inch pot … I’m telling ya coco is where it’s at when dialed in

7 Likes

Grew this strain twice in grobo and it wasnt dark and weird looking like the tent grow!

1 Like

Test your Leach water Ec and PH

It will tell you how strong the nutes are in the Coco… If you over 2.4 Ec that could example the colour

1 Like

Letting your plants sit in leach water basically means your not really flushing old nutrients out

3 Likes

My flora flex stuff came in! They even tossed in some free quick fill bags, guess ill be playing with coco as well! :smile:

Looking forward to be flexing and learning with ya’ll

5 Likes

I usually end up having to adjust the pH every 3-4 days.

1 Like

Thanks

Well it’s time my little dwarf plant come to an end. Surprisingly it’s produced more bud than I was expecting

Started inside finished outside

12 Likes

Looks really :+1: good! Great job!

3 Likes