Durban Poison Advice?

I plan on growing this strain as my next project. (https://www.seedsman.com/en/durban-poison-feminised-seeds-5)
Looking for tips and tricks from those that have grown this strain before in their Grobo. Thanks!

3 Likes

Durban Poison is a nice old strain… I grow 1 in my tent before I found the plant kind of big… I thinking mostly because it’s a sativa but would be my only concern… Indica plants tend to be smaller… I’m not saying you can’t grow this plant just thought I would mention that

3 Likes

I know it’s big. I’ve seen the pics. That’s why I was asking for info about this strain in a Grobo. Thanks

2 Likes

Trained correctly I don’t see a problem

2 Likes

@coffindancer,

{SolvedTheProblemByLettingHerGrowOutOfTheBox :sparkling_heart:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Thanks Barbara :blush:

2 Likes

Durban Poison was my first grow and it was so easy! At least compared to a couple other strains I’ve grown after (still a complete novice). The only thing you gotta watch out for is letting it get too tall and burning on the light. All I ended up doing was pinching the branches about 1/3 way down from top so that they were bent over laying horizontally. I was nervous about doing that but it worked and got over 2oz on my yield. I would definitely recommend growing this strain in the box!

4 Likes

Thank you :+1:

1 Like