First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

@Vicc I was inspired by your grow. Did I do a good job intimating your setup? :joy:

9 Likes

Excellent! :laughing:

5 Likes

Holy shit they are huge

3 Likes

I’ve upgraded :+1: :joy:.

5 Likes

@Aang very nice!! just make sure she stays inside the grobo :rofl:

3 Likes

Flush (Day 1)

Hydroguard - Full
Cannaboost - Full
Water Temps: 60F
Environment Temps: 72-78f
CO2: Off / Passive Only 500-800 ppm
Lights: 11 on / 13 off
RH: 40-50%

Looks like its time to flush and finish up!

I also found appropriate signage for the grobo :rofl:

16 Likes

Beautiful :seedling:

4 Likes

Love the sign haha. We’re all waiting patiently to find out the final weight and smoke/quality report :grin:

4 Likes

.1 g :sob:

:sweat_smile: :pray:

2 Likes

She’s comin down sooooon!!! God damn. What a crazy ride it was for you I can only imagine.

2 Likes

Right !?!?! I almost gave up around this time too

I told myself not to give up on her around then after taking that many abuse. I’m glad I didn’t, I could have been missing out on this genetic lol

2 Likes

Flush (Day 2 / *)

Boost introduced at 2x and now running at full.
Hydroguard introduced at 2x and now pulled

She is starting to turn really purpley

12 Likes

Flush (Day 4 / * )

• Last top off with full boost before lights off for 48 hours then chop.
  • I unplugged the grobo and all my supplemental lights
  • Kept 2 backup airstones running
  • Will check her daily for wilting

She smells hazy and citrus at the moment.

Some low light shots since all of them are unplugged before 48 hours of darkness begins

The hairs on this cola is a bit immature due to overdrive being used too early, but I’ll live.

14 Likes

Dinosaur haul dude. Amazing.

6 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo. This has been a crazy journey of ups and downs and countless problems to solve. I am really looking forward to finally crossing the finish line with my very own first personal grow under my belt!

10 Likes

I think it’s a Cannabisaurus Wrekt

7 Likes

Yeah well deserved. Not everything has to work out according to the book, you took a risk and adapted and it paid off. Good job.

6 Likes

What an amazing grow, great job! Can’t wait for dry weight, thanks for letting us partake in your frankenstein grow!

5 Likes

Harvest Day!!! :partying_face:

After 52 hours of dankness, her aroma became much more defined and present, smelling Hazy, Citrusy and Mango, This is how she looked after sleeping for over 2 days straight:

Here is a video of her trichomes before getting the :axe:

Every harvest needs a theme song, here’s mines:

:musical_keyboard: :musical_note: :musical_keyboard: :musical_score:

It was time to chop and bring her down. :christmas_tree::axe:

)

The roots became one solid piece of :carrot: scented foam

:tent: Time to Dry, RH :sweat_drops: set to 60-65% :turtle: slow and steady will be the goal for me

There were 3 small canopies in the bunch which I could have done without. It seems anything under the 2nd layer of canopies were small, something I’ll be noting for future runs in the :groboone:.

Thank you everyone who have followed me though this journey and all those who have chimed in to help me though all the speed bumps along the way, wow what an incredible journey! I plan on doing this over and over again! I am looking forward to :scissors: trimming and :balance_scale: final dry weight .

Grobo cleaned up and ready for the next run, just waiting for my seed to take a peak before starting it up.

21 Likes

Trim job will be full day hey. Damn!

8 Likes