Durban Poison early vegetation state

Yes looking really good!

2 Likes

I’m all exited :fire::raised_hands::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

She’s looking good

3 Likes

Had to cut 10-15 off the top because it reached the light… Tried bending it but it wasn’t enough its bushy and seriously not enough room… I even trimmed it and also cut off the top earlier in the stage, so hope not it will ruin a good yield or grow. Wouldn’t push it down into the water because it wouldn’t give enough room…

1 Like

@_xblomx Any pics?

4 Likes

After trim

1 Like

God damn she BLEW UP… you said you already chopped some off the top too? Wow… I knew it was gonna be a tall one…

1 Like

It’s crazy tall and not even 10 days into flower… You think I could trim even more? Cut it down further?

1 Like

At what day in the recipe did you flip to flower? What height was the plant when you flipped? EG 1st fan, 2nd fan, half-way between fans, etc.

2 Likes

Here are some recent suggestions I’ve made (from other suggestions of Champions and veteran growers on the forums)

3 Likes

Really appreciate your feedback, I’ll see what I can do. By trimming it down, I took off the top bids… Don’t hope it will ruin a good yield.

Dang!!! Want to switch nutrients? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You’re doing awesome!!!

1 Like

Harvested and cure the Durban Poison now and got 2.25oz and that was after chopping 20cm off the top due to growing too high.

I would say for a first time it was successful. Have cleaned the Grobo and started a new Holy Grail Kush grow (Generic)

5 Likes

Congrats! 2.25 ounce is great. :clap::seedling::partying_face::tada:

2 Likes

Thanks I’m pretty satisfied, just have to try it now :leaves:

3 Likes

@_xblomx,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

:ok_hand::boom::leaves::seedling:

1 Like

Gratzypooooh on the harvest!

Would have loved to see some pictures of the flowers o_O How come you didn’t post any?!!!

1 Like

Your right, I’ll post a few, it just got really big and focus was more on keeping it down, than taking photos. But I’ll upload a few.

4 Likes