Droopy Leaves after week 3.5

@Angiebaby is pretty spot on. The biggest cause of the droopiness I believe is in agreeance with some of what she said, as the pod may be too saturated at this point which could be cutting off some oxygen to the plant. This is one of the main causes of drooping or wilting look of the leaves. The Late Vegetation water level can cause this sometimes as it’s back to High fill now, which will be much closer to the pod.

Another thing to keep in mind is that there might be an issue with your pH probe. Sometimes they don’t arrive the way they should from the factory.

I would possibly suggest sending in a support ticket to Grobo to have them take a look at the pH probe and what it’s reading on their end:

How does Bottle #1 and Bottle #2 look so far? These are the pH up and pH down bottles respectively which the Grobo monitors the use of hourly. Can you post a picture of those just to make sure one isn’t being overused this early in the grow?

As far as your tap root – sometimes they become stained from the nutrients (most of the time actually)… Sprouting little baby roots from the main one is completely normal and will start to build the strong root system for your plant in that manner!

A picture of the roots/reservoir would help us diagnose any issues down there, though.

4 Likes

Help

My “1st born” is now severely stunted and most root is discoloured

I have severe Root Rot.

The plant has already gone into a 12/12 light cycle - At its present size and state of repair, I wonder if I have to start again or somehow send it back into veg growth ie 6/18 light cycle

Hydroguard is not easily available

Await help

Frank

Can you post some pics of the plant, the main stem where it goes into the cocopod, and pics of your nute bottles?

1 Like

@Frankie,

• (Hope This Helps):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

@Stephen
I’m about 1/2 way through my transition phase and since switching over I noticed the leaves getting yellow in the inner part of the leaf. Was doing so well.
Any thoughts?
It’s a Brice Banner Auto that I was told to switch to a generic auto recipe about the same time.
Any help would be appreciated.
@Babbyfuzz1

2 Likes

@Babbyfuzz1,

• (Lets Try To Save Your Grow):

• (I Want To Look At Your Bubbler System First To Make Sure She Is Producing Enough Bubbles): (If Not You Want To Get One [ASAP] [AirStone] -And- [AirPump]): {:white_check_mark:}:

• (We Can Then Look To See If Your Pod Is Dry Yet [It Should Be By Now]):? :question:

• (It’s Good To Keep Track Of Your Nutrient Usages, To See If They Are Dispersing Properly After Every [Drain/Fill]): {:white_check_mark:}:

• 1.) A picture of your plant’s roots. Simply lift the lid a couple inches, snap a picture of the bottom of your coco pod. {This Checks To See If They Look [Good/ White/Clean/Healthy]
    -And- Not [Slimy/Stinky] }: {:white_check_mark:}:

Slime..~~ {Slimy}:

• 2.) A picture of your plant’s stem. Simply lift the bottom canopy to reveal where the stem meets the coco pod, snap a picture. {We Are Checking To See If It Is Healthy -And- Not [DampingOff]}:{:white_check_mark:}:

• 3.) What type of water are you using? RO, distilled, tap, other? {Tap Water Not Best To Grow With}: {:white_check_mark:}:

• 4.) Have you made any modifications to the unit or environment? (i.e. Add a chiller to your tank, humidifier to the room) {:white_check_mark:}:

• 5.) Have you added any supplements to the reservoir? (i.e. Hydroguard to fight root rot) {:white_check_mark:}:

• 6.) Have you adjusted your schedule at all? (i.e. Shifted a stage, added more time to a stage)
    {:white_check_mark:}:

• 7.) Have you cleaned and calibrated your pH probe between grows? If this is a new unit, it will arrive calibrated. If not, a calibration in between grows is necessary to maintain your probe’s accuracy.

• 8.) (We Will Need To Know Your Grow Envirement Temps [Water/Air/Humidity]): {:white_check_mark:}:

• 9.) (What Stage Is Your Grow On [Germination/EarlyVeg./LateVeg./Transition/Flower/Flush]): {:white_check_mark:}:

• Please let me know, and I can then combine your answers with your data to get a clear picture of what’s happening.

{:white_check_mark:}:

--

• (If I’m Not Here There Should Be Another Helping Hand To Your :sos:):

- - -

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

@Babbyfuzz1,

• (#Hi-Light Bud-Sites):
    Hi-Light Bud-Sites

• (Team Was Quite Helpful [Thank-You-Team]): (Dry Out Your Pod By [Fans/Napkin_Sucking_Up_Moisture To Combatting Damping Off): (You Can Succeed With This Grow To The End):

- - -

@Babbyfuzz1,

• (Your Plant Has Made A Great Recovery With Your Quick Surgical Root Detangling For Sure): (Great Job, -And- I [Almost] Do As The Packaging Says, -But- I Waited A Little Longer Till The Plant Had Flowers That I “Liked” Formed First, -Then- Added -Both- [BigBud&BudCandy] Together):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

@SilverGrobo @Stephen @HappyHappyJoyJoy
Air stone appears to be working well. See pic for roots,stem.
It’s a Bruce Banner Autoflower seed
Shifted the schedule from Bruce Banner auto and was in extended late veg x 3 due to small size. Shifted to a generic auto and into transition based on some advice. Currently 9/14 transition phase. Little trimming of fan leaves on lowest part about 2wks ago otherwise was bending some of the larger fans.
Using distilled the entire time. Put a small humidifier inside the unit on pulse to try and raise humidity from low 30’s to upper 30’s and temp always mid to low 70’s.
Roots not slimy.
Water change on Tue and added some Revive at 1/2 strength because it looked like shit. First time with any additional nutrients.
It’s the first grow in this box.
Currently in the box says 79deg and 25% humidity.
Pod feels moist

• List item

4 Likes

0067ppm and water temp is 72

1 Like

Hey @Babbyfuzz1,

Hit up our team by emailing support@grobo.io and we can assist.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Hey @Babbyfuzz1,

Rolling through tickets this morning I came across yours! Whoot!! I’ve responded for you. :wink:

TLDR; No WLS Shield is in place. Plant roots are grabbing the sensors preventing food from being dispensed each drain/fill.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Help, don’t want to lose this. It’s my first grow and was going so well.

Air stone appears to be working well. See pic for roots,stem.
It’s a Bruce Banner Autoflower seed
Shifted the schedule from Bruce Banner auto and was in extended late veg x 3 due to small size. Shifted to a generic auto and into transition based on some advice. Currently 9/14 transition phase. Little trimming of fan leaves on lowest part about 2wks ago otherwise was bending some of the larger fans.
Using distilled the entire time. Put a small humidifier inside the unit on pulse to try and raise humidity from low 30’s to upper 30’s and temp always mid to low 70’s.
Roots not slimy.
Water change on Tue and added some Revive at 1/2 strength because it looked like shit. First time with any additional nutrients.
It’s the first grow in this box.
Currently in the box says 79deg and 25% humidity.
Pod feels moist

Since these pics I pushed the coco pod up. No more humidifier inside and shifted it back to the Bruce Banner Auto schedule and kept in transition

Help

4 Likes

Looks ok to me. Maybe fought off dampening
What do you think is wrong ?

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo
Let’s hope. Since I wasn’t get much response from anyone I pretty much flipped it Mack to the Bruce Auto recipe, pushed the pod up, quit any humidifier.
Let’s see?

3 Likes

I don’t see any problems, what is the concern exactly?

2 Likes

Yellowing out in the centers. Not sure why

4 Likes

The yellowing out is due to the plant transitioning into the flowering stage! No need to worry. She seems healthy to me

6 Likes

@OrionsCeiling
Thanks man!
New to this and was really worried. Made some adjustments just in case as described earlier. Most like won’t affect things.
Should I be adding any Revive to the next water change just in case?
:pray:

3 Likes

Eh, she doesn’t seem to need it. Only add it when she’s hurting or if she really needs a pick me up. Healthy girl rn!

3 Likes

Completely normal. I don’t see anything funky.

3 Likes

@OrionsCeiling @Wake
Thanks for the input will leave it be. I have a little personal humidifier for the inside. Is it recommended to use something like that on pulse? Just trying to get the RH into the 30’s.
Is there any reason to extend the transition phase beyond 14days?
Thanks.
C

2 Likes