Droopy Leaves after week 3.5

I don’t see any problems, what is the concern exactly?

2 Likes

Yellowing out in the centers. Not sure why

4 Likes

The yellowing out is due to the plant transitioning into the flowering stage! No need to worry. She seems healthy to me

6 Likes

@OrionsCeiling
Thanks man!
New to this and was really worried. Made some adjustments just in case as described earlier. Most like won’t affect things.
Should I be adding any Revive to the next water change just in case?
:pray:

3 Likes

Eh, she doesn’t seem to need it. Only add it when she’s hurting or if she really needs a pick me up. Healthy girl rn!

3 Likes

Completely normal. I don’t see anything funky.

3 Likes

@OrionsCeiling @Wake
Thanks for the input will leave it be. I have a little personal humidifier for the inside. Is it recommended to use something like that on pulse? Just trying to get the RH into the 30’s.
Is there any reason to extend the transition phase beyond 14days?
Thanks.
C

2 Likes

You don’t want to have a humidifier inside the unit in my opinion. There are way too many wires and circuit boards in there. I suggest keeping a humidifier in the room the Grobo is kept. I run a 2 gallon humidifier in a 150 sq foot room and it keeps it at 57% RH. Only have to change the water once a day, worth every penny.

Once you enter transition it has already started it’s flowering stage with the 12/12 light schedule so not a big difference when you extend now I believe. Maybe someone will say different.

4 Likes