Cindy you stinky little girl!

My Cinderella 99 is only 30 days old(in late veg) and she stinks!! Personally I love the smell but can’t have the smell lingering around the home. It’s not even in flower and it’s strong. Has anyone used ona blocks is it worth it does it work? Anything else out there besides a mod on the grobo Let me know!

2 Likes

@Spencer,

• (#Ona): :wink: :nose:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=ona%20

--

2 Likes

Go with the gallon ona pail and the fan that fits on top of the gallon pail. You’ll need it.

2 Likes

This what you’re running?

Ona Bundle - Ona Breeze Fan & Pro 1 Gallon Pail - odor neutralizer gel control

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H2RAH2O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_y59bFbDMGVW93

2 Likes

That’s the one!

Does it have a smell of its own? If so, what does it smell like and how intense? Description and reviews on Amazon are vague.

Yes it does have a smell to it. But not a bad smell like a moth ball type smell. I love the smell. It just smells like an air freshener. It’s refreshing (IMO). It is pretty intense. It’s either that smell or cannabis. Pick your flavor lol! You could always try a small container first.

Or try buying that add-on that a fellow grower is manufacturing with the extra fan and filter. People seem to love that?

3 Likes

I have devised a smell reduction system (with carbon filtering) of my own (see link below). Extremely effective so far, no smell whatsoever when Grobo door is closed. That said, when I open the door the blast of incredible smell is potent to say the least haha. Plan on waiting but may pick up an Ona bucket to use should we have overnight guests. (Wife’s family… mine is a bunch of stoners :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

6 Likes

OK that’s friggin awesome. Very nice man!!! You’ll rock! I need this, for the heat elimination alone… But no where to vent besides breaking through to the outside.

2 Likes

How long does the gallon size last? Does it go through it quick with the fan going?

1 Like

Doesn’t burn out as fast as you’d think. Probably lasts from 1 to 2 months.
But, the glorious thing with Amazon Prime… try it for a month and then return it for free if not satisfied :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ventilation Some how Move the Air …Don’t start using Air smell Maskers they only make a new smell trying to get rid of A smell!
Try Small fans send air out Doors in the Morning when lights kick on the girls smell! The most then …or Run big fan Exhausting the homes Air out the door or window and the Grow Area in the Morning… it helps I have dealt with this once before it’s all about Exhausting Air…
Good Luck Grower

2 Likes

I went ahead and purchased the gallon ona and ona breeze for the top. Problem solved it’s legit. If anyone needs to eliminate smell this stuff works

3 Likes

Damn the Ona could probably stop the Rona! This stuff is no joke and the gallon size with fan is WAY to strong for my intended use!

3 Likes

I found if you run the fan on low and turn it off once in a while it’s better but ya it packs a punch

2 Likes

I crack the lid when only when I open the Grobo door and then close it shortly after the door is closed. I have a carbon filter/air scrubber attached to the Grobo exhaust so the only time it releases it’s beautiful odor is when I am in the box working on the plant.

1 Like