Anubis by pyramid

It was :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yes @Bplatinum9 bud. Had to wait until lights were on today to do closer inspection. Cause humidity came down overnight but not to what it was on tuesday.

1 Like

Harvest day on plant 1 anubis. This ones come a long way from a twisted sprout, dampening off and some severe burns and bud rot. 127 days in total maybe a bit much for some of you. But she is almost skunky in her smell and very decent size buds.
Enjoy…weight to come in 5 days.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Enjoy her Todd

2 Likes

I’ve got the

ona open and I can say it works.

3 Likes

Good to know

1 Like

For the record it’s not in the same room just was my way of testing it within minutes I could tell it was working and moved it to the spare room

1 Like

@Todd.grobo,

Sorry for the loss of some of your plant: :frowning:. Glad to hear it wasn’t all a loss: :green_thumb:

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

The 2nd plant coming along. Definitely too small for this space

4 Likes

I will say 1 day with the office door shut and the humidity spike 10 % in the unit. The smell is something sweet atm with the machine beside it in drying and this one in flowering.

1 Like

@Stephen
Can a high humidity be caused by the plant blocking anything from functioning properly. It’s a literally beast wanting to bust out and I can’t bring the humidity down to where I want.

1 Like

Being so close could be cussing the plant to sweat more often maybe opening the doors for a little while

1 Like

I would have thought it was summer / heat related
Winter is colder and dryer in the house… so weird

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that when my temps are high humdity is lower but when my lights are off and it’s cooler humidity rises… my lights help burn that extra moisture in the air… I’m still trying to figure out the humidity control myself

4 Likes

Once the real deep freeze kicks in your humidity in the house will drop. In the short term you’ve closed the windows in the house now since it’s colder out. You’d be surprised how much living, cooking etc raises humidity once all the windows are closed and no transfer of outside air. Once it’s super cold your humidity in the house will drop and when it’s -30 out you’ll be getting shocks again. I recently turned my humidifier in again since we closed the windows air outside the house getting cold windows start to sweat. Indoor humidity was 70% meanwhile outside far lower.

Bottom line warm air holds more water (humidity) and cold air results in less water in the air (dry)

5 Likes

Reading this thread reminds me of trade school. I’m a refrigeration/HVAC mechanic so temperature and humidity are things I deal with everyday. @Azuri nailed it warmer air can hold more moisture so that’s why you see RH drop when temp goes up. If you really want to do some research you can look up psyrcrometrics. It’s a chart you plot and can figure out temp, humidity, dew point, dry bulb, wet bulb etc. Now I’m rambling back to work haha. I am so desperately awaiting the delivery of my unit. Any day now! Cheers

8 Likes

I’d have to disagree in my experience the Warner the temps are in my tents my humidity goes down … when it’s colder my humidity goes up … I’ve read that Warner holds more moisture and colder less but in my experience it’s harder for me to control humidity when my temps are lower

2 Likes

I am having the opposite problem living in a high humidity area in a sub tropical climate. In the early stages of my babies in the tent and I was struggling to keel the humidity up in the :camping:. Absolutely refused to put a humidifier in there being I live in the mold capital of the world. So I took some of my plastic herb jars and lids from the dispensary. Finally a use for them…and filled with some water, then put those little lava round lava stones inside. After placed all of those in and around my planter dishes and periodically checked to see if there was water. It work if you’re home and you have the the time to put in to your :seedling:. My humidity is at consistently low 60ish with lights on…saves a little on electric. Old school

2 Likes

Prior to my humidity was down around 50