First Thoughts

@rainstorm3

This is Day 106. No training techniques were used as this was my first true grow and I wanted to learn the plant.

4 Likes

Beauty rich she looks good. How’s the smell in the room where you have the grobo?

1 Like

Quite significant. It’s been a rough battle with the smell emitting from the unit and traveling throughout the home. Had to add third party odor absorbing items through room and home to help mitigate smell traveling.

3 Likes

@Rich which products are you using to help with the smell?

Also following for later in the grow. Worried about smell

Not sure which product Rich is using but ONA gel is proably the best doesn’t come cheap but works.

Available at other places too.

3 Likes

Great looking plant Rich! Have you added ona inside the Grobo? It may be more effective??
I wonder if this would be bad for the plant if it were inside the Grobo?

2 Likes

I did not place it inside the unit, however I would prefer to as that is the source.

I’m not sure if placing it inside would do any harm to the plant, if someone has any experience or knowledge I’d greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @Rich and @kirk,

From what I’ve read on other forums and heard from our Horticulturist @Stephen you should not put the ONA in the same space as the plant (i.e. don’t put the ONA in the Grobo One). It apparently changes the taste of the bud when you consume it

Regards,

Chris.

5 Likes

Hi. Any idea why there are odor issues? Isn’t the Grobo an odorless unit? Thanks

1 Like

Quick question the fluid glass doesn’t turn completely see through when you hit the app button correct? It just changes the color to see it better or is my glass supposed to turn clear like the Mercedes Or Bentley Windows? Sorry if dumb question I just got my grobo Wednesday

1 Like

so half to finally have mine !!! First fill … lol at the pot but my puppy kept stealing the bucket haha

2 Likes

Hi chris. My glass has the lights inside change color which turns the glass translucent. It’s a red hue.

3 Likes

Ok that’s how mine is just didn’t know I’ve been looking for like a glossary of some sorts to explain all the things grobo does but it seems to not exist just yet!!! And @Todd.grobo thanks for always answering me bro i really appreciate it

3 Likes

My war head seeds I think have just germinated not sure I’m scared to pull the coco pod and Check … so what I did was Incase it doesnt pop since they are bag seeds from various strains I bought (because I ordered genetics way to late) I popped some trap stars seeds to replace that Incase the war head seeds does t germ…

1 Like

How did youndeal with your light leakage and has the light got in during lights off?

1 Like

I have a bunch of seeds too that have been hit and miss. Next grow will be a true north seed bank grow seed. But that’s 2 months away lol

I have slight light leakage o n the right side. Right side front etc. I haven’t applied electricL tape yet like some people but it’s in my office and no kids so I dont need to so anything. If it’s too bright or we feel will attract attention to the room we throw a blanket over the front (like when shaw came).
I am not concerned with the light atm. Tbh my two concerns will be smell and noise when I have 2 side by side. To prevent smell I bought that compound we posted about earlier and a small 450 sq ft servicing hepa filter which will benefit us also as we have 2 dogs.
Noise wise the unit is like 4 of my computers and I run high end gaming rigs so it took a bit getting used to that. Honestly no complaints though. Plant is healthy and I haven’t spent more then 30 mins on ot since day 1 of the grow

2 Likes

Hey @chris_barfield

I asked the question about light leaking into the Grobo a while ago. Here’s the answer I got from @Chris

1 Like

I see have you used the compound yet? And also what is the heap filter you mentioned? I haven’t been bothered by the noise just it’s in the living room alongside the tv and sound bars… I’m not concerned with how much light emitted I was just worried about the light getting and causing hermi during flowering… but @Azuri answered that!!

1 Like