Cheese Auto from Canik

First time growing and choose an auto seed will see how this does this is day 21 of 79 not much height on the plant but it’s spreading out quite fast. When should I start trimming? Not sure if I should be taking anything off while still in early vegetation.

7 Likes

Wait until late veg when she is stronger then you can clean up the bottom and push heavier fan leaves out of the way of bud sites and even top.

7 Likes

So this is my growth schedule is transition the same thing as late vegetation?

5 Likes

The grobo split stages up in the grobo to help the users better understand the process.
Normally there is veg, flower, and harvest stage much like an auto.
Photoperiods have more stages than autos because they dont flip to flower on their own like autos.

3 Likes

Okay so half way through transition I should give her a trim?

1 Like

I’ll post photos once I hit 1st day of transition to show what’s going on. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

Autos dont like to be trimmed, it causes them too much stress and they dont have enough time to repair so autos are left alone for the most part or you could risk stunting growth!
Photoperiods are the ones who like to be handled, topped, defoliated, etc…
Auto Is a set it and forget it kinda deal, just push or weigh heavy leaves from bud sites!

4 Likes
3 Likes

They’ll stay tight too the ground… Then shoot right up and bushy n sticky icky buds mmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Day 2 of Transition

3 Likes

38!
Day 33 of 79

3 Likes

Looking good… Nice … Good strain too.

3 Likes

So Im kinda worried my container from CANUK says Cheese AUTO Fem. I’m using distilled water and changing every week, bottles 3,4,5 being used can watch them dispense when water is changed. Bottles 1,2 really not being used but no signs from the plant that there’s an issue with PH I’m balance looks as healthy as can be. My concern is the photos are of day 4 of 31 of flowering day 42 of 79 of entire recipe and I am not seeing any buds start to form. Have not been trimming or training of any kind, first grow just wanna set and forget and try that stuff on a photo seed. Am I being impatient should I just keep going and hopefully see something and extend flowering if need be? She definitely got big though and is above the second fan in a short amount of time. Not really sure what I should do been on 18-6 entire time should I change to 12-12 and see if buds start to form before she gets to big maybe got the wrong seed. Should I trim her up since she still might be in veg state do that for a week or two to recover and then switch light. Any help would be awesome.

4 Likes

@Jeremy_Maestas,

• (Just Make Sure Your Light Setting Is On [18 Hours] Then You Should Be Good):

• (Those Flowers Should Show): (Extend Flower Until You See Trichomes Turning Milky [:milk_glass:] [This Is What I Like To Do] Then Finish Her In Flush):

• (Warning [:warning:] On [Auto Recipe] -But- Not An [AutoSeed]): {:warning:}:

image{PerfectExample}:

- - -

@Merle_Carsten,

• (#PerfectTemps): {:thermometer:}:

- - -

@Jeremy_Maestas,

• (Yes These Are The Pistals @vegetato Is Talking About): {:white_flower:}:

- - -

@Jeremy_Maestas,

• (I Used magnets To Move The Stocks Towards The Walls -And- Away From The Light):

- - -

@Jeremy_Maestas,

• (If You Dare To Cut Down Half Of It -And- Choose Eight [:eight:] Colas To Finish Her Off With [In 12/12 Light] That Would Be Extraordinary To See How She Fairs):

• (A Smaller Version How I Mean):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Good to know that. Cloneing mother

1 Like

Do you see any pistils developing yet?

If you don’t even see pistils yet/soon this might not be a bad idea.

That’s probably what I’d do unless it doesn’t show pistils yet/soon.

2 Likes

I’m wondering the same thing about mine. She should’ve started by now.
Does anyone know what can slow them down like 70 degs daytime night it gets down to 65 degs. Should she be warmer 24-7?

Is this the pistils your talking about cause this is on the main stalk but at the same time these are on other sites on the plant as well.

5 Likes

The little white hairs are the pistils. After those appear the buds start to develop – any idea how long they’ve been showing?

4 Likes

@Jeremy_Maestas looks like they showed up within the last week. Keep her in 18/6. She’ll get Yuuuuge. Sometimes the autos say they’ll be done in 70 days and then end up being absolute beast autos finishing at 90. Happens a lot :call_me_hand:t4: Rock and roll my dude congrats this strain is one for the medicine cabinet at all times

4 Likes