Wrong Recipe?

Hi, all! So, while perusing through the Grobo recipes, I noticed that there are two different ones for my GSC. One is GSC Sativa for 125 days, and the other is GSC Hybrid for 105 days. My seed is a feminized hybrid strain of GSC from Original Harvest Seeds. It seems that at the time of planting, I clicked on the Sativa 125 day grow recipe- I’m not sure now if the other recipe was available then. Im wondering if using the wrong recipe has adversely affected my grow.

2 Likes

@MindFlayer,

(GreatQuestion): (Without us seeing the differences ourselves when we choose a [Recipe] we would have to ask the Experts that made the [Recipe]): (We cannot tell if the different [Recipe] have different feedings or if that the Extra Days is the only Difference): (So, in this case, you have three Options):

1.) (Send in a Ticket and ask): :question::ticket::tickets:
2a.) (Just cut time short to this grow if it is the time only difference):
2b.) (Delete this [Recipe] and choose the [HybridRecipe] Advance to where you are now in this Grow if it is anything else but Time): :timer_clock:

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

- - -

@Moose54,

• Genetics A Hybrid strain consists of both indica and sativa traits bred specifically to carry the best features of the parents.

• (GeneticHybrid Would Be Best Pick For You):

• (#GeneticHybrid): {Search :mag:}:

• (You Are Lucky To Catch This Early):

2b.) (Delete this [Recipe] and choose the [RightRecipe] Advance to where you are now in this Grow if it is anything else but Time): :timer_clock:

- - -

@Choppo0816,

• (Your Best Choice Is The [GenericAuto] Recipe Until They Give You The One You Need):

- - -

@Choppo0816,

• (Don’t Worry About The Time Frame, [Autos] Will Do Their Own Thing On Their Own Time): (You Will Be The Final Decision Maker, When You Put Her In Flush, When The Trichomes Are Just Right For Your Likings):

- - -

@J-Bird,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (This Recipe Is An Auto Recipe For Jack Herer): (The Seedbank Is Not The Same, -But- I’ve Grown Out Of Recipes With No Issues -Because- Of It): (Grow Time: 118 days -But- The Plant Will Let You Know When She Is Ready To Go To Flush):

• [(Jack Herer Auto Recipe): {Search :mag:}:](Sativa | Seedsman | Grobo Grow Recipe)

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

I would choose answer 2b on @SilverGrobo list.

4 Likes

I’m too far along at this point (last day of flowering). All that is left is flush for 7-10 days and harvest and hang to dry. I still have one more seed left of this particular strain. I will use the hybrid 105 days recipe next time and will compare. Happy harvest!

5 Likes