Day 54

Ilana - Transition Day 2/14

Abbi - Transition Day 9/14

Both are looking great.

4 Likes

Day 55

Ilana - Day 3/14 transition

Abbi - Day 10/14

Now I’m worried Abbi will get too close to the lights. Started trying to do some more training on my stems to make them not as tall. Also pruned both plants quite a bit and added water.

5 Likes

Yeah, wow, Abbi is looking like a stretcher for sure! Good idea to start now and plan ahead for keeping her a little shorter since she still has probably a week and a half to two weeks of stretch left (typically)

Overall they are looking great! The girls are growing up so fast T_T

5 Likes

Agreed, though she might even out right where you want her! Keep the LST goin’ on, they’ll thank you in the end :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If ever there was a time for me to type OMG the time is now. OMG! Abbi is getting huge! I’m a little worried more every day about her being too tall. I did some more light stress work on her today. I can’t believe how big These leaves are getting.

Ilana Looks better today than she has ever looked. She is looking much stronger than she was in the past. I don’t see any discoloration really and it seems to be bushier now.

4 Likes

@El_Lobo,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJobOfCourse -But- You Might Want To Add Extra Fans Inside Your Grobos To Circulate Some Extra Needed Air): (When Come To [Bud-Time] That Condensation On Your Leaves Can Turn To [Bud-Rot] If Not Addressed To It In Time):

- - -

@El_Lobo,

- - -

@El_Lobo,

- - -

@El_Lobo,

• (All You Need To Know): {:wink:}:

- - -

@El_Lobo,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

Happy new Year’s!!!

7 Likes

“The problem is all inside your head she said to me. The answer is easy if you take it logically.”

4 Likes

Let the flowering begin :slight_smile: Both plants are looking very healthy and mad bushy.

I’m waiting to see that same sight on my girl ><!

6 Likes

Hhhhhaaaaaaaalllllllllllppppppppp!

6 Likes

Lol I’m feeling the Giraffe is that the mighty protector

2 Likes

You’re going to need to super crop her!

4 Likes

Might want to super crop that beast and get her under control

4 Likes

Super crop yup yup yup

3 Likes

Sheesh :unamused: she about to come out the box :package::muscle::seedling:

4 Likes

I watched the super cropping video and realized I was being too easy on the plants. Next grow I will super crop harder earlier on and also get reinforcements to keep the girls in the right position better. Thanks for input, everyone. I’ll take some more pics soon and update.

6 Likes

You know how you don’t want to check in your bank account when you know you’re broke as a joke? Well, same here with my buds getting too close. I didn’t do enough preventative work and now a Bud (one of two main colas) looks browned and singed. I knew this was a potential problem and out of fear of harming my plant, didn’t super crop hard enough. Let this be a lesson, kids.

I got big, heaping muscles as you all can see. I used them today to CRUSH the plants between my fingers like I did to El Catrín in the 2012 verano de lucha tournament. But we won’t go down that road today. Today I bent my plants with incredible force and now they are mostly in the corners away from the light, for now.

Any advice? Is my brown Bud a goner? Should I bend towards the wall and then again in another direction?

5 Likes

Sorry but yes the brown bud is a loss :joy:

4 Likes

Day 70

5 Likes

Day 73

Uploading: B7685488-46ED-4CA4-92CB-
BD4E443F35E0.jpeg…

5 Likes