Cheese Auto from Canik

Yes mine is doing that too. Gotta take 1/4th of the leaves off this Monday. So light can see it all

1 Like

So I worried it’s gonna out grow the box but if these are indeed buds forming I’ll push the entire grow out to 90 days. I’ve already added to the flowing cycle for a total of 38 days if I need another 7 I will bit anyone’s input would be awesome. It truly is a beast and smells amazing.

5 Likes

@Jeremy_Maestas - Nice looking plant! I have grown a few autos in the Grobo and it can be hit or miss if they grow tall, short, or just the right height. With autos we do not have as much control over the plant’s height as we do with photoperiod strains.

I think you will be okay if you are able to keep the tops away from the light by about 2 inches. One of my auto grows grew very tall and I talk about techniques to address the height in this post:
https://www.allgrowers.com/t/first-grow-ak-47-auto-harvested/6448?u=miami5th

You can also trim fan leaves, use support racks/ties to bend the branches out of the way of the light. Good luck and keep us posted here on how it is going!

4 Likes

Need some serious help this is just getting bigger and bigger not sure if buds will form properly plant it touching light no room to bend plant down and help to save this plant.

2 Likes

Well quick update this was sent to me from Canuk not sure I trust this company at all. If they could have responded in at least 48 hrs I could have saved the plant. I first emailed on Jan 28 didn’t receive a response till Feb 5th. The plant has out grown the box so bad tried pulling the leaves down they are just too big. Everything is burning though about trimming everything down a foot but I imagine this would put the plant in shock bad. I have to scrap the entire plant and start over. Will never buy an auto seed ever again not worth it especially when apparently reputable breeders can’t even get the right seed out to you or respond in a timely manner. Plant basically sat in veg for an additional 2 weeks before I finally got this email. Waste of time and money but hey live and learn. If there are any suggestions or wild ideas to save the plant let me know otherwise I’m gonna have to trash it so I can start something new.

2 Likes

Sorry about your situation… I’ve fought mold and it’s a bitch.
But I’m sick of dealing with outoflowers too. I got my 1st 25 and I’ve got only 10 left and only 1 survivor and that’s $220 down the drain. I’m going to stick with photo. Regular feminized plants

1 Like

If anybody has any better methods or advice on getting the seed of an Autoflower to germinate please let me know

2 Likes

usually i just drop them in the soil very shallow and add a shot glass worth of water. autos hate being transplanted so just pop them right into whatever pot from which you plan to harvest.

A lot of the time the seedbank you purchased from has something to do with it. Whatever seedbank you used I wouldn’t use again.

1 Like

The reason I used the seed bank is that I seen some awesome videos that grew seeds from this bank. The buds were like my forearm huge big buds. I know warmth is very important. What should the soil temperature be? Could it be the season? I got a tent that can be between 70deg. And 80 deg. Easy but I’ve had too put heat mats under every one I grow and I’ve got a 10ft I’m going to weave around my pots. So put my seed and put it JUST under the soil and spray water W/ nitrogen and bio root. And place a cup over the seed and watch it so it stays damp? Is this right?

1 Like

Honestly I’d just spray the water w/o nitrogen. Too much for a seedling especially auto they’re finicky. Make sure you use tons of Mycorrhiza I prefer Dynomyco(granular) or Orca(liquid) I use them too often but they work sooo well

Soil doesn’t need a heat mat but definitely get it up off the ground w/ a stand of sorts. Ground will stunt them if it’s too cold. The cup is good!

What seed bank do you use?ok got Ya. I knew it was the floor

1 Like

I’ve been trying various seed banks but I’d recommend checking out the smaller breeders on Strainly.io
Also Mephisto for any Autoflowers, those guys do some amazing stuff w their genetics

Which seed bank did you purchase your autos from? I’m running some right now from a guy on Strainly, Demonic Genetics. Very consistent and I’m running 3 different Sativa autos that I LST’d heavily

This pic is post LST and light defoliation.

1 Like

Growers Choice Seed Bank california

1 Like

Good luck brotha love chatting with ya, hope your next 10 work out! Strainly’s beans are cheap. That’s why I use them

1 Like

Check this out

2 Likes

Those ladies have tripled in size sincs the last time I saw them.

They were beneath the trellis when I last saw!

1 Like

that was a long time ago they are budding now and wait till my next video.
my Purple Rain is filling in and out. theres so much hair on the scrog you could comb it lmmfao

1 Like

My first grow was Canuck cookies from them let’s just say I won’t be buying from them again

Them full bottles are for the flower :hibiscus: stage

Idk if you trim with a Growbo but I’d get rid of all bottom growth and dead like leaves. Then start flower :tulip::rose:

1 Like