Blueberry OG - Barney’s Farm Harvested

I would also wait for them to stretch a little more before adding

Remember now that your in flower they are not going to blend like in Veg

3 Likes

Awesome thanks. How much of a gap would you leave between the scrogs?

2 Likes

I would say around 24 inches above the first one.

But really it depends on the strain / how much stretch you get

3 Likes

Added a scrog to the grobo. Loving what I’m seeing in the tent and going to add another scrog soon. Need to come up with some rigid tubing system to bow out the backside. The exhaust fan pulls the walls in and I feel I could gain some valuable square inches back there. Happy weekend everyone!
:beers::v:

9 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

How many bud sites does that plant have or is that two plants

1 Like

@Cutty3026. Hey Curt. I have 2 plants in a 2 x 4 tent. The one with more bud sites I topped the main, then those 2 again as well as the 2 nodes under. It’s too hard to count but at least 40 sites in total on that one with a bunch underneath I could have removed. Not sure I would top that much again next time but we’ll see how she finishes out.

3 Likes

Yeah I see it’s looking good too…wanted a grow tent myself but I feel it’s just a little bit more watching and making sure the plant :seedling: is comfortable…keep doing what you do as far as that goes…I’m waiting on my investment to ship so I can join the fun

6 Likes

Thanks. It’s worth the wait you’re going to love it.

4 Likes

Happy Friday everyone! :beers::v:

6 Likes

Hey @Russel_Richardson this thing is shooting up like crazy. I have 5 days left on one week extended veg. Being mostly indica should be fine to hit middle/top of second fan right? Let me know what you think, thanks man🍻

6 Likes

It all depends man lol. I would be watching how much she grows in the next 5 days. Keep track of it daily even. If she’s growing a lot a day then I would let her ride it out and not extend more.

That pic from a day ago you have and then this recent one you tagged me in, are they actually a day apart?

1 Like

2 daysish lol. Friday night til Sunday morning. I don’t want to run into a jammed up box if you know what I mean. I’ll keep an eye daily and flip if I think I need to. Thanks buddy @Russel_Richardson

1 Like

Yeah good call, just play it by ear, or in the case eyes lol
That’s seriously how I’m going to do every grow now. I extend my veg a lot so I don’t worry about a flip that I don’t want and just do it when I feel she’s ready :+1:

3 Likes

Last hair cut before she transitions to flower. Decent height on this one hopefully she doesn’t stretch too much. Brewed up some compost tea for the tent which is coming along nice. I did a major defoliation at the 3 week mark. Hoping to see some trichome production soon but flowers are looking pretty fat! :beers::v:

5 Likes

@Flyers28,

• ((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

• (#BellsAndWhistles): :bell: :whistles: :laughing:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=bellsAndWhistles%20%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

• ((#Harvest)): (#DryingTheWholeCarcass): :clap:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=dryingthewholecarcase%20

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hey Russel @Russel_Richardson I’m on day 6 of transition and after thinning her out before transition she’s awfully bushy again. I’ve been tucking large fan leaves twice a day but now I’m starting to see condensation on leaves touching each other. Trying to hold off on defoliation but don’t want to run into high humidity or mold. What would you do at this point? Thanks for your help

2 Likes

Even if you don’t want to trim if it’s necessary then I would, but I would just take the few that you feel need to go. Idk which leaves are the ones you’re referring too but I see a couple big ones you could probably get rid of. They’ll be replaced in a couple days anyway lol
Also might want to consider moving your scrog up, might help you move things a bit for spacing?

3 Likes

Never even thought to move it up haha :joy:. Moved it up and tucked most of the leaves under the scrog.

Thanks man :v: @Russel_Richardson

3 Likes

Hey AG! Happy Canada day and July 4th! Really trying to hold off on trimming the grobo, day 1 of flower today. Couple pics of my tent too. One plant is fading fast must of ran out of nutrients a little to early. Nearing 6 weeks of flower for them. Let me know what you think! Cheers

7 Likes