New here First Grow (Gummy Buns)

Kool I just sent them a email thanks

2 Likes

Did I do it right ?

2 Likes

Just a tad closer without cutting into the other stalks would be ideal.
Lay scissors flat so you don’t make a mistake.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Looks like your plant was dying of dampening off which is a condition caused by to much moisture and creating rotting of the stem & root tissue.
Because your plant was able to pull through it may or may not still be strong enough to go the full way.
If you have not cleaned up the bottom yet please consider it to allow your plant to breath.

You also have some kind of an insect on top of your dirt in this pic, check your grow to be sure its not an infestation.
This is why cleaning up the bottom of the plant is good for anything hiding underneath.

2 Likes

@BtcSlim,

(Let us try to [#SaveYourPlant] by trying to dry out the top of the [coco-pod] with an interior fan):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/grobo-outdoor-transplants-auto-kush/5520/11?u=silvergrobo

(#fans):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=fan%20

Mini fans

(ClickHereForFanLink):

--

https://www.amazon.com/OPOLAR-Operated-Personal-Portable-Rechargeable/dp/B0734S54PB/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=clip+on+fan+opolar&qid=1589247098&s=home-garden&sr=1-5

-BellsAndWhistles-

--

--

3 Likes

New grow same problem help

1 Like

Hey @BtcSlim your coco pod looks dark/over saturated, which would explain the damping off. When you look under the reservoir lid (into the reservoir where your roots are), does it appear that your coco pod is touching the water? Does the coco pod have water dripping from it when you lift the lid? Be quick when looking, your roots are not a fan of light!

1 Like

@BtcSlim,

• (Add an Extra [Fan] in your [Grobo]): :wind_face: :groboone:

• (#Bells&Whistles): :bell::whistle: (Dry out your [Coco-Pod]):

vegetato

--

• (#AmazingSave): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :green_thumb:

--

1 Like

Sorry I been out of town I placed two mini fans to try and dry out coco pod here is how it looks now

3 Likes

Seems to be recovering, that thin spot got thicker? Good job if so!!

2 Likes

Day 39 should I extend late veggie

1 Like

Thanks I’m trying my best not to loose another 1 Appreciate the help

1 Like

How we look should I extend flower or let it go with the recipe.

1 Like

Hey @BtcSlim first recommendation is super crop this branch and get it secured to a side wall, it is wayyy to close to the light and there is very apparent light damage.

Secondly yes you should 100% extend flower, judging by your pistils you still have a few weeks to a month or so to go. During that time getting your top bud sites away from the light should be your main focus. Anything within 5-6” of the light should be pulled to the side and secured to a side wall. Spreading the plant out will also allow for more light to get down to those lower bud sites so that you can actually get some usable buds out of them. I don’t want to see your best buds get damaged and go to waste after all the effort you’ve put in!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot I’m about to cut that branch now and put it against the wall now

2 Likes

I don’t think it needs to be cut, you may be able to get away with super cropping (strategic bending of a branch). Check out the link below for info and instructions:

2 Likes

All shit :man_facepalming:t4: I thought it ment cut it