Blueberry OG - Barney’s Farm Harvested

Started a new grow. I removed the coco pod piece to take a look this morning. Hey Bobbie @Bplatinum9 what do you think? Should I leave the piece off now? Thanks

8 Likes

Sure you can, looks like she’s ready to stand up in the next day or two.
Looks good so far! Keepme posted if anything changes.

5 Likes

@Flyers28,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

• (YouHaveABeautifulTentGrowGoingOn): (SameWithYourGroboGrow): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

--

5 Likes

Hey Bobbie @Bplatinum9 the same thing is happening with the gooey embryo substance sticking the cotyledons together. I believe she has rooted better in the coco pod this time. WW@Bplatinum9D? What would Bobbie do? Thanks again for all your help!

4 Likes

Just a couple drops of water on top of the plant will loosen up her seed hat.
She should wiggle out of it by tomorrow or you can use tweezers to remove it very carefully, only after you have dropped the droplets of water on though.

3 Likes

Off and running on the BBOG. Amazing how much a plant can change in a day. Thanks @Bplatinum9. Here’s a sneak peak of my BBOG on day 35 in my tent. Very excited for this one in the grobo!

7 Likes

Very nice! Congrats on the sprout! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Day 7, first water change. Nice taproot coming out the bottom already

Day 42 cleaned up the bottom a bit and added a SCROG to the tent

3 Likes

Happy Victoria Day weekend to my Canadian friends. Day 2 of early veg in the grobo, looking great. Hey @Russel_Richardson and @Bplatinum9 looking for some advice on my tent grow. She’s on day 49 or so from seed and very bushy. I want to defoliate 3-4 days before I switch to transition. I thought around day 60ish for that. I guess I’m trying to come with a schedule so I don’t make any mistakes here and a little reassurance I’m on the right track. Most of my thinking has come from the nebula guide on growweedeasy. Thanks for your help. Hope you’re enjoying your weekend

Almost forgot about this bottom node that is getting lost in the race. Can it be removed as well? Thanks!

2 Likes

I personally have zero tent experience, that being said I don’t see a problem in defoliation right now. She’s bushy. And that bottom branch I’d snip, imo. Looks like you’re starting to get a deficiency around the edges of you’re leaves there. Looks like a mag deficiency to me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m with @Russel_Richardson as far as experience with tent grows, I’m actually on my first one and I’m not doing the best.
I still think its best to learn by experience, so with that said I would set the schedule as stated above because it sounds reasonable and keep notation of how well it worked so you can continue to tweak it until its perfect.

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. I’m going to clean it up soon. When I transplanted I mixed the soil “hot”, that’s what the guy at a local store told me after my leaves were curled and they weren’t looking too hot. I have to make a trip there this week so I can ask again then. Just wanted to check with some growers here first.

3 Likes

Happy Memorial Day to my American friends!
Day 20. First leaves twisted a bit and looks like the second are starting as well. Happened on my first grow then settled down once she got going. 5th node is starting to show so I’ll be topping soon! :v:

2 Likes

Got like a ying yang thing going on with the leaves, looks cool lol. She’s lookin real good. No brown spots I assume?

2 Likes

Ya I’m not sure what’s going on there with the leaves. Nope, no brown spots looks nice and green so far. :beers:

2 Likes

Nothing to worry about. It’s symmetrical, looks cool imo lol. And good about the health. Just seems to be a theme going on right now with the spotting etc.

1 Like

Topped the grobo and flipped the tent to flower. :beers:

5 Likes

Day 27 in the grobo and day 6 of transition in the tent. Trying to make it to the 3 week of flower to defoliate one last time but she’s really bushy again. So much wasted under the canopy as she filled the 2x2 space. The nebula guide says as a first time grower to leave the flower sites and remove fan leaves only but I feel they won’t receive enough light down there. I don’t have any pictures of the bottom but it’s basically some flower sites down there with no room to reach the canopy if they tried. Might need a 4x4 tent after all. Any tent growers willing to offer some advice? Thanks
@vegetato @Bplatinum9 @Mpower11 @Russel_Richardson

6 Likes

Nice job you tent is looking good…

If they were my plants I would remove all Fan Leafs that are blocking light from hitting Buds.

Also a nice trick is if you can tuck as many Big Fan leafs under the SCROG then you don’t have to remove. (As many as you can)

Personal I like to put a second SCROG in this will allow you to move the branches away from the center when the stretch starts happening plus added bonus is support for the buds so they don’t fall over

Lower buds if they are not able to get any light I would just remove them now or you will just have popcorn buds down there can’t tell from the pictures

4 Likes

Thanks @Mpower11 I’m going to add another scrog net and clean up the bottom

4 Likes