Blueberry OG - Barney’s Farm Harvested

Hey @Russel_Richardson this thing is shooting up like crazy. I have 5 days left on one week extended veg. Being mostly indica should be fine to hit middle/top of second fan right? Let me know what you think, thanks man🍻

6 Likes

It all depends man lol. I would be watching how much she grows in the next 5 days. Keep track of it daily even. If she’s growing a lot a day then I would let her ride it out and not extend more.

That pic from a day ago you have and then this recent one you tagged me in, are they actually a day apart?

1 Like

2 daysish lol. Friday night til Sunday morning. I don’t want to run into a jammed up box if you know what I mean. I’ll keep an eye daily and flip if I think I need to. Thanks buddy @Russel_Richardson

1 Like

Yeah good call, just play it by ear, or in the case eyes lol
That’s seriously how I’m going to do every grow now. I extend my veg a lot so I don’t worry about a flip that I don’t want and just do it when I feel she’s ready :+1:

3 Likes

Last hair cut before she transitions to flower. Decent height on this one hopefully she doesn’t stretch too much. Brewed up some compost tea for the tent which is coming along nice. I did a major defoliation at the 3 week mark. Hoping to see some trichome production soon but flowers are looking pretty fat! :beers::v:

5 Likes

@Flyers28,

• ((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

• (#BellsAndWhistles): :bell: :whistles: :laughing:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=bellsAndWhistles%20%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

• ((#Harvest)): (#DryingTheWholeCarcass): :clap:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=dryingthewholecarcase%20

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hey Russel @Russel_Richardson I’m on day 6 of transition and after thinning her out before transition she’s awfully bushy again. I’ve been tucking large fan leaves twice a day but now I’m starting to see condensation on leaves touching each other. Trying to hold off on defoliation but don’t want to run into high humidity or mold. What would you do at this point? Thanks for your help

2 Likes

Even if you don’t want to trim if it’s necessary then I would, but I would just take the few that you feel need to go. Idk which leaves are the ones you’re referring too but I see a couple big ones you could probably get rid of. They’ll be replaced in a couple days anyway lol
Also might want to consider moving your scrog up, might help you move things a bit for spacing?

3 Likes

Never even thought to move it up haha :joy:. Moved it up and tucked most of the leaves under the scrog.

Thanks man :v: @Russel_Richardson

3 Likes

Hey AG! Happy Canada day and July 4th! Really trying to hold off on trimming the grobo, day 1 of flower today. Couple pics of my tent too. One plant is fading fast must of ran out of nutrients a little to early. Nearing 6 weeks of flower for them. Let me know what you think! Cheers

7 Likes

Also picked up some of this to try for my next tent grow. Supposed to be designed for growing cannabis. Just add water it says. Anyone use this stuff before?

5 Likes

Day 7 of flower and added 15 ml of big bud. A lot more stretch on this one than my first grow. Hopefully I get them right in the sweet spot and not too close to the light. What do you think @Russel_Richardson? I’m seeing a little spotting and will be doing a health check on my PH probe this weekend when I have more time and energy. :beers:
Oh and I’ve decided to never scrog the grobo again seems useless to me and is getting in the way now

5 Likes

Looking great @Flyers28, it seems as though the light is more intense towards the back as I have also ScrOGed my plant and have noticed that the back is growing at a faster rate. Makes it a bit difficult to establish an even canopy. Wondering if those growing in a Grobo Solid have this same issue as they are without the fluid glass door. Other than the uneven growth, what negative issues are you seeing with your ScrOG at this point? I’m a few weeks behind you currently.

4 Likes

Thanks @SWSVIC. I‘ve wondered that myself about bigger, taller in the back. I believe the coco pod is more offset towards the back of the lid so maybe the front branches have further to overcome? I think the grobo is too small for a scrog. An even canopy could be achieved by using magnets and pipe cleaners to put each cola where you want it. I’m still a novice grower but starting to get preferences as I go. Others may find it useful and I could be using it totally wrong but I know it was very useful in my tent which has much more area to work with. Your grow is looking great and it’s awesome to see you helping others with theirs :+1::beers:

6 Likes

After looking at the picture again looking up at the light, the carbon filter takes up about 1/3 of the ceiling so I guess that might be the culprit

4 Likes

I thought of the first issue, the second (vent toward the front on ceiling) is very likely the culprit. The combination of the two would certainly explain why. You mentioned that it is “getting in the way” I assume that’s in reference to defoliating?

3 Likes

Ya that and I want to do a health check so now it’s basically just an obstacle for that. The more we talk about it I might just cut it out :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: I look forward to comparing our notes after harvest. So far I love the ScrOG program, will be interesting to see if that changes over time. To be fair, I have never grown without one so I have no personal frame of reference :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah again all preference but I’m with you on the box being too small for scroging. Imo it’s more for what you have in your tent, which is looking great btw, so that you can keep the plant spread out and get more colas out of her but you can’t spread out in the box right? Lol. Idk it’s all up to preference, not saying anything bad against it :+1:. I feel like it might be more work to try and work it in but again I’ve never used one in the box, but I just don’t see it adding anything to the plant :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Thanks Russ! @Russel_Richardson
Check em out. What do you think? This is only my second plant(s) ever. 10 more days will be 55 days of flower. Pretty much all the leaves are shrivelled up and falling off. I snipped a couple small buds from the bottom to check tricomes and all looked clear still. I’m waiting on a better digital microscope to get better pictures. I know you’re not a tent grower but have way more experience than me. Should they look this um dead already? lol :joy:. I know yellowing is normal in flower but some are well past yellow. I just don’t want to lose them after the hard work. No signs of bugs or mold RH is low 40’s. Thanks a lot for any input :beers:

11 Likes