Anubis by pyramid

Reading this thread reminds me of trade school. I’m a refrigeration/HVAC mechanic so temperature and humidity are things I deal with everyday. @Azuri nailed it warmer air can hold more moisture so that’s why you see RH drop when temp goes up. If you really want to do some research you can look up psyrcrometrics. It’s a chart you plot and can figure out temp, humidity, dew point, dry bulb, wet bulb etc. Now I’m rambling back to work haha. I am so desperately awaiting the delivery of my unit. Any day now! Cheers

8 Likes

I’d have to disagree in my experience the Warner the temps are in my tents my humidity goes down … when it’s colder my humidity goes up … I’ve read that Warner holds more moisture and colder less but in my experience it’s harder for me to control humidity when my temps are lower

2 Likes

I am having the opposite problem living in a high humidity area in a sub tropical climate. In the early stages of my babies in the tent and I was struggling to keel the humidity up in the :camping:. Absolutely refused to put a humidifier in there being I live in the mold capital of the world. So I took some of my plastic herb jars and lids from the dispensary. Finally a use for them…and filled with some water, then put those little lava round lava stones inside. After placed all of those in and around my planter dishes and periodically checked to see if there was water. It work if you’re home and you have the the time to put in to your :seedling:. My humidity is at consistently low 60ish with lights on…saves a little on electric. Old school

2 Likes

Prior to my humidity was down around 50

Hey Chris sorry if my explanation was confusing. You are correct in your findings. As air cools it can hold less grains of moisture per pound of dry air. This means that the amount of grains of moisture in the air in your tent doesn’t necessarily go up as the air cools it can just hold less of it at that temperature. I haven’t posted a picture here before but if this image works check out the chart. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

So many technicals in this forum. Amazing information

3 Likes

Ahhh I gotchu so question what’s my best option I’m currently using a 70 pint dehumidifier which obviously is helping with humidity but then my temps are getting into the 90s … so should I run ac at the same
Time cuz when I do that it drops temps but humidity even more ?

1 Like

Are you trying to de humidify your tent or your living space? If your dehumidifier is inside the tent you could try and vent the discharge air from unit directly out of the tent.

2 Likes

I condition the room that the tent is in

You’re going to want to expel any heat from a dehumidifier or air conditioner out of the space you’re trying to maintain

1 Like

Final weight day. One flower one sweet leaves.

Bud is very frosty
Improved from first grow by 6g and way more sweet leaves. Lots of crystals on my desk after.
I know the machines maximum now and I think on the next grow I’ll have the sweet spot size vs machine space
There is a massive difference in plant strength/ quality with the addition of a 2nd air stone. Recent harvest is one stone. Currently grow running has 2. Plant is approximately 2.5 times thicker and larger.
P.s. I was in a rush to dry and dried with small sweet leaves. I understand most of you probably trim more of that the first time hence less hairs. I’ll try that on my third harvest in a month or so

8 Likes

I am so glad you posted the info on the second air stone because I have been wanting to add another to my unit. My air stone doesn’t seem to be putting out much. Do I need a second air pump or did you use some type of splitter?

1 Like

I have a second pump going for the unit. The stone is 3 Times as large as grobos. I left it in as 2 previously failed and it has a 6 month shelf life. I’m a visual learner and need to see the differences between grows so I know my parameters of healthy.
The 2nd pump is threaded through the back panel.

3 Likes

Did you need to seal/tack down (airstone) to the reservoir like grobo did? :heart:

Its heavy due to size. Alot is in the bottom of the grobo and I wasnt sure how it would respond. Its positive to see the difference.

1 Like

Disk or cylinder?

It’s a disc aka flat circle

1 Like

2nd plant a week away from flush.

8 Likes

She’s a beast lol

2 Likes

Yeah too big for sure. But I know the absolute minimum and maximum now so I know what my sweet spot is. So it’s all good.
Still consider myself to be in a quick learning curve so its perfect experience right.

3 Likes