Acceptable for SCROG?

Hey AG,

Wondering if the openings on these shelves are an acceptable size for SCROG training.

The shelf itself, couldn’t be sized more perfectly for something not specifically made for the Grobo.

5 Likes

@SWSVIC,

(#Scrog): (I would say Yes): :white_check_mark: :green_thumb:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=scrog%20

image Bloodydrake

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07K6VC617/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

--

6 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Grobo should sell those I would buy 1 fashur make a extra couple bucks

4 Likes

Not going to lie I’m surprised they don’t lol. Just a support rack version of a scrog net. 4 magnets corner to corner. Makes raising it easy. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Any input on the size of these opening Russel? Wondering if they are good as is or if I should cut out every other wire making them 2 1/4” x 2 1/4”.

1 Like

I would cut every other wire, I think that’s too tight imo what you originally have there

Will do :+1::+1: thanks!

1 Like

I bought these but not sure if they will fit or if I can modify them to fit in the Grobo yet

4 Likes

Should be able to modify, does it say how big the openings are?

1 Like

5" and 6" openings

2 Likes

Think they are going to be a little big for the Grobo my friend. Those are more applicable to a tent/sea of green set up. You may be able to cut them and then layer them in offsetting pattern to create a web of smaller openings, say 2-3 inches.

3 Likes

Yeah too big for inside this :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone has found one that fits perfectly without some modification.

4 Likes

@SWSVIC @Russel_Richardson Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’ll work just fine :+1::v:

2 Likes

That’s similar to what @Azuri did!! Hey Azuri, how goes it bud! Dm me when you get a chance and let’s catch up! Maybe you me and @chris_barfield can have a powwow again soon!! Good things happening here :+1::v:

2 Likes

For sure

I just ordered the same ones. Following this post.