9lb 🔨 Auto flower

I am pretty noob, but having a humidifier INSIDE the Grobo … that’s the first time I’ve seen that.

I’m sure you were monitoring your humidity levels, but does anyone else feel like that might put too much moisture directly on the coco pod area?

Sorry about your plant, I’ll be watching for the seedling pop on your 9lb Hammer!

2 Likes

My concern would be the electronics – we don’t want moisture drops causing a short/fault in the equipment; we’ve seen that in the past. That said, it usually takes a bigger humidifier to do that.

I would doubt that the RH is increasing the coco pod wetness very much but could be wrong on that one.

3 Likes

Even with that humidifier IN the Grobo, couldn’t get RH above 43 on a good day. Pretty sure I was doomed from the start with my pod, but as they say “you live and you learn.”

2 Likes

I’m curious, where do you live? Doesn’t have to be specific place just like a general area of geography?

SW desert :cactus:

Ah I really was going to say… Southwest and desert area was my guess! Thanks… Yeah… not a lot of humidity in the air!

1 Like

How is the overall general health of the plant? I have seen worse.

It was healthy, but as I was peeking down further into the pod, she completely bent over to the side. I decided to scrap and start over, didn’t want to take a chance of losing her later.

1 Like

I know my environment is different from yours but my RH is <40 at the moment and she is chilling. It could also be the seed/genetics. Sorry buddy.

1 Like

I knew my pod was too wet earlier in the grow, guess I just didn’t get it dried out in time.

1 Like

9lb :hammer: auto has popped on day 2! My pod is also off to a much better start.

9 Likes

Awesome, god speed brother!

2 Likes

This peaks my interest

1 Like

Well, Pacific Seed Bank has lost me as a customer. First seed never rooted so I started again, and this is day 6 (she looked the same at day 4). Guessing it’s horrible genetics and rebranding. Taproot has been in the water a day. Gonna give her one more day to see a change and then she’s gonzo!! @buzzy6

1 Like

Ugh sorry to hear it brother :weary:

1 Like

‘‘Tis what it is :wink:

Oh no… glad I didn’t order from there yet!

1 Like

Is she leaning and stretching too much?

4 Likes

She’s stretching a little bit, but this is not out of the realm of “ordinary”. Keep an eye on her but I believe she will be ok.

1 Like

- - - [2020-09.10]:

Sep 10, '20 5:29 AM
@FireGuy,

-Dancing-

~~~

- - - [2021-11.29]:

@joe_Macias,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes