9lb 🔨 Auto flower

She’s up and running. Seed soaked for a few hours and straight to the pod…time to wait!

8 Likes

Good luck, man.

4 Likes

Good luck!!!

2 Likes

So, after doing some reading, I checked on my pod today. I can’t tell if it’s sitting in the water or if it’s just getting a lot of popped bubbles keeping it quite moist. I just want to start off on the right foot. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Placement is correct, doe it feel slightly moist or wet to the touch up top?

1 Like

Not wet, just moist.

2 Likes

Then I’d say you’re good :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

hey @FireGuy did you germinate the seed outside the Grobo?

1 Like

I just soaked the seed for a few hrs before putting into the pod.

1 Like

Cool. I planted my seed straight inside the Grobo for first grow. On my next grow I think I’m going to germinate outside with a paper cup/paper towel and wait for the seed to sprout before I plant it into the coco pod.

1 Like

I was a little worried about going that route. There’s not a lot of room to work with in that pod so I’d be afraid of damaging the taproot.

1 Like

Signs of life and I couldn’t be more excited right now!!!

7 Likes

4 Likes

She won’t open up yet. All the pics I’ve seen for germ, leaves are open before stem stretch…am I good? :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Is there a piece of the seed husk or other debris stuck on the leaves preventing them from opening?

2 Likes

False alarm, dropped a couple drops of water on her and…

3 Likes

Good move, that would have been what about of us would have suggested.

2 Likes

There was! A drop or two of water and she opened up :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

I’m assuming one of my bottles of other nutes leaked, amazon cancelled my order of nutes, fans, humidity and temp sensors and a couple other things. Had to reorder and hopefully they get here Thursday!

What additives did you order?