4 assed monkey

Chillers are pricey. With careful planning you can do things to prevent it.
#1. Location location location
#2. When are your lights on? Hottest time of the day? Change your schedule to be on all night and off mid morning or noon for its night. Thus avoiding the hottest period of day.
#3. External air flow. A floor fan drastically drops humidity and inside temperature when blowing at the unit.
#4. Lastly. What cycle of grow will you be in, in each of the hottest months. Flowering in july or seedling. The humidity and temperature will vary drastically imho.

My 2 cents

7 Likes

Thank you, :pray:. Yea I’m gonna need to figure something out. It’s funny. The wife was just on me about my accessories for my unit…

2 Likes

4 assed monkey (auto) day 26/44 of flowering… when will I know it time to defoliate again? Your advice is appreciated!

4 Likes

Idk if its just my noob eyes, but that looks like hella kolas are forming :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Fo real tho! I’m hoping she gets hella thick, but we shall see. Mephisto genetics!

3 Likes

She doesn’t appear to have any fan leaves to clip so I wouldn’t remove anything else unless it was hindering growth, Autos don’t like a lot of fuss anyway.

Maybe give this a read…

This is defoileation for photoperiods just to get an idea on defoliation time tables but I can’t find anything that would reccomend this for auto…

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

What does this white light mean?

Ok… everything is back to normal. Idk what happened, came i. The room and the grobo has a blinking white light, than I tried to reconnect it to the Wi-Fi and the light went to a Orange color? Than back to it’s pulsing blue

2 Likes

Since its not on the grobo user list it probably had something to do with the beta testing, glitches or tech support.

LED Indicator Light Glossary

• 8 months ago
  • Updated

Grobo_Status_LED.PNG

The LED light on the front of your Grobo shows the different states that your Grobo One is in. Below you can see what each colour and pattern means for your Grobo:

pink.png Pulsing Pink: Grobo One is booting up, your unit will be ready to start growing soon!

green.png Solid Green: Grobo One is ready to connect to the internet. Follow instructions on how to connect to WiFi.

light_blue.png Pulsing Light Blue: Grobo One is connected to the internet and running as it should be!

light_blue.png Fast Blinking Light Blue: Grobo One has lost connection to the internet. It should reconnect on it’s own in a few minutes. If not, unplug and plug the unit back in to get connected again!

yellow.png Pulsing Orange: Grobo One is growing your plant but it’s lost the internet connection. You’ll only be able to use the Grobo app when your Grobo One reconnects to WiFi.
Otherwise these all look pretty good.

blue.png Pulsing Blue: Grobo One is in a special mode Ex. Filling, draining, door unlocked

red.png Solid Red: Grobo One has a critical error - if this occurs for longer than a few minutes, try resetting your Grobo.

If that does not work, please contact our support team: support@grobo.io.

purple.png Blinking Purple: Grobo One is flashing new firmware. Firmware is like the brain of your Grobo. We will periodically push updates to your Grobo to better your growing experience, so you don’t need to worry about this one!

2 Likes

Hey Growers quick question!
When you defoliate, should you wait till light are on? Or is it ok when they are off?? My temp and humidity has been staying kinda high even with lights off, so I Think is time to open her up some to help with some better air flow and light! I’m day 30 of flower.
Thanks everyone!

No defoliate
lightly defoliate

5 Likes

Its best not to have plants get light during their night. Its not good for them and can result in hermes

3 Likes

That’s good to know. I’m gonna remember that! Thanks @Todd.grobo

1 Like

You can only let light in during dark periods with autoflowers without damage.

1 Like

All cannabis plants cannot get light in their night not just autos.

1 Like

Autos can get light, as long as it’s just for a short period. 2 minutes of light will not affect an Auto.

1 Like

Thats not qhat grow weed easy says. I wouldnt take the chance. Lose a whole grow over being impatient

2 Likes

Light at night messes with the plants hormones, unless it’s accustomed or used to it (like moonlight outdoors). If you shine a light in every night at a specific time it might get used to that, but if you do it for too long at random intervals it can cause things like hermies/seeds. It might even freak out and cause more crystals. Some of the reactions aren’t 100% understood from what I understand (science in progress) but it’s to be avoided if possible.

1 Like

Well I already did it lightly, my numbers were kinda high and wanted to try to bring it down before the lights come back on. So now all I can do is sit back and see what happens…

I def wouldn’t chance it or be casual about it, it’s just good to know that autos are more forgiving in the event there’s an urgent need to deal with the plant during lights off since autos use the light as food, but not so much for hormonal shifts like photoperiod plants.

1 Like