3rd Grow HulkBerry

On my 3rd grow in the grobo I’ve done Bruce Banner and Cin 99… Now it’s time to Beef up to the HulkBerry!! Done 1 with no Big Bud additives and no SCROG 2nd had Big Bud in it with a SCROG… My experience is growing thanks to the community… Big thanks to @SWSVIC @vegetato for always being a BATMAN call away… But fellas and community welcome the HULK!!

12 Likes

Back at it!

3 Likes

So you can use other nutrients in conjunction with the base burnt bottles they give you? That had been a major question is mine since buying grobo.

Yes you can, just create a post telling us what your planning to use and we will gladly guide you on whether or not it is safe/effective as well as what dosages to use for each.

3 Likes

ITS ALIVE!!!

3 Likes

@Thatguyb.y,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

@Thatguyb.y,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Going thru or had some issues with my hulkster sent a ticket in had a EC probe calibration with the grobo team… it’s been just 2 days no real sign of good or bad yet but will still be checking… This is Day 36 late veg 12/21…

2 Likes

Water change I forgot today so did a little defoiliation and going to see how she do over a few days…

4 Likes

Purty gerl!

3 Likes

About to do a slight trim on water change day tomm will post another pic after… but this is the Hulkster right now bouncing back from being sick… Thanks Grobo Team…Always there and always on time…:firecracker::firecracker:

6 Likes

On my SCROGGING ISH!!
Always can use suggestions if anybody got any for the SCROG technique… After water change and trim here we go… Top-is before and Bottom-is after

6 Likes

She’s looking good. As my plant was growing I was diligently readjusting it to make the canopy spread out as evenly as possible. Be careful not to damage the plant in the process.

5 Likes

Have had the Scrog up and it has got a little bit longer but needs a trim… About to take branches off on today’s water change and some selective leaf pruning as they say…lol Any suggestions or questions let them fly…

5 Likes

That girl is beating the pants off my Black Widow. I just dropped a Hulkberry into a homemade DWC. Super exciting! Where did you get your genetics?

1 Like

@Centervillain Its a royal queen genetic

2 Likes

I just got mine from Seedsman - same genetics. So excited! Will be following your grow closely.

4 Likes

She’s looking good.

4 Likes

Did a trim and put into veg another week…

4 Likes

Coming up out the SCROG very nice did my trim/defoiliation plus super crop before the flip into flower on this water change day… I’m going to fully lollipop next week or 2… always taking suggestions or questions…

5 Likes

Did a lollipopping and major defoliation 3 days before I switch to 12/12 she is about to stretch like crazy

5 Likes