Cin 99 Second grow

EDIT: Misread the post a bit…

She looks awesome by the way @Thatguyb.y , very symmetrical and spaced out colas, looks like a happy plant!

2 Likes

Have you calibrated your sensors since your last go

1 Like

Yeah I have

I’ll prob do them again tho

And change the water to be safe. Keep an eye on new leafs

2 Likes

Based on where the “browning” is, I wonder if the leaves touching the bottom surface had to do with it. I dont know that I’ve seen many get that brown from it, but it looks like it’s just the bottom two leaves and the tips of the the bigger leaves that likely wouldve been making contact with the floor. I’d put in a ticket, if you haven’t already, to be safe.

2 Likes

Its bouncing back still got its brown Mark’s and fading in new growth. I did another drain/fill and so far its helping…

2 Likes

You did the right thing by calibrating, this does appear to be PH related. Did you calibrate before starting the grow?

2 Likes

There are several strains out there that will barely reach the second fan. My 8 Ball Kush is short but bushy, and the buds are pretty dense. My plant is a little on the short side, which I did intentionally to play it safe for my first ever grow in my Grobo.

Check the genetics on your plant, there are some that will only grow to around 25 - 35 inches tall.

2 Likes

The time has come it is harvest day!!! Little one has finally left the nest…:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

9 Likes

That is some quick harvest O_O !!!
Then i scrolled up some more and realized there was more to the story :laughing:
Awesome Job!!

1 Like

Yeah @Vicc the one I showed with the brown spots was hulkberry not cindy I put the wrong post in the wrong forum at the time but yeah it’s been a great journey wuth cindy…

2 Likes

@Thatguyb.y,

• (ILoveWatchingYouGrow): :innocent:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - - [2021-06.09]:

@Chris20,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Didn’t know she can STINK so good!!! Did some trimming while the grow so I think that might have caused the stunt in growth but SUPER happy about the results…

10 Likes

What’s the final weight btw? Looking mighty fine. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

That’s looks nice. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes yes @Thatguyb.y what’s the final weight ? :slight_smile:

Looks like an awesome harvest for such a small plant honestly, I’m guessing 22 grams of bud… am I close?

They look really nicely covered in trichomes and nice orange stigmas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She put some weight on those buds, they look nice and fat! I can’t wait to hear the yield!!

2 Likes

Do you mind me asking where you got the screen?

Sorry fog the last response @Chris20 I got if off Amazon… There is a link in a post somewhere type in scrog