3rd Grow HulkBerry

Heck yeah! Nice job.

Looks like she’s gonna be all set for Flower :)!

3 Likes

Oh yeah @pyromancy this one is my best one this garbage in growing they say 3rd times a charm

1 Like

Looking real nice about to flip to flower today and watch the stretch… Cant wait!!!

5 Likes

Heck ya! Good job @Thatguyb.y looks like a really nice state to flip to flizzle fo sho!

1 Like

The stretch has begun!!!

3 Likes

She’s flipping great got a minor booboo on some leaves nothing major tho… did some tucking of leaves to get other bud spots showing but always taking any suggestions to who wants to share them…

5 Likes

Up she goes! Looking good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everything looking good looking great so far… Do I need to do a little more trim u guys think… yes or no??

3 Likes

She’s looking fabulous! I would just let her be for now. I’d wait until the bud sites really start to form before any more defoliation, then you can selectively defoliate to ensure light penetration. My $.02. Congrats!

3 Likes

All feedback is good feedback @Centervillain

2 Likes

Looks good @Thatguyb.y :slight_smile: She’s turning into another beast here soon I think like the Bruce Banner =)

I agree, it looks like pretty good light coverage… at this point it’s probably best to remove very little if possible, do leaf tucking instead, and once you start buds give a pretty major haircut

3 Likes

@pyromancy yeah she is def leafing out like that Banner shit is crazy… my Obi wan got big ass fan leaves these are alot but skinnier

2 Likes

Lookin awesome! Love those genetics

1 Like

Here’s my Hulkberry. Veg for 40 days. Just flipped today. In a 3 1/2 gallon DWC bucket. Using Advanced Nutrients.

So fun to watch your girl in the grobo. Loving this strain!

5 Likes

They look very similar with leaf shape and overall appearance from the top view :smiley:

Looks good @Centervillain !

4 Likes

Took these pics yest tucked a few leaves but will be doing a very little leaf pruning before buds start forming will have another pic in the morning of difference.

4 Likes

Did major trim on it got little buds forming and tucked the rest but I’m loving how it’s coming along…

5 Likes

Loving how this one is coming she is a beauty…
I forgot tho when do I take off all the leaves (not sugar leaves I know) when in the flower stage??
@vegetato @SWSVIC @pyromancy

4 Likes

Usually the main consensus is week three bloom, or after buds have started to develops or at the very least pistils.

How far in flower are you? Probably fine to do a big haircut to allow light to all the bud sites just from looking at the pics

Looking beautiful !

3 Likes

@pyromancy I’m on flower say 17

2 Likes