--

8 Likes

SEMI-FINAL WEIGH-IN DAY

7 Days inside Grobo at 71F / 50% RH

-BUD LEGEND-

A - Large
B - Medium
C - Small
D - Larf / difficult to trim (immediately frozen)

D GRADE - Frozen

318g / 11.3oz — Chem Dawg

165g / 5.9oz — White Widow

TOTAL FROZEN BUD WEIGHT: 17.2oz (1.2lbs)
All frozen bud to be processed for Bubble Hash

A,B,C GRADE - 7 Day Hang Dry

103g / 3.6oz — Chem Dawg
111g / 3.96oz — White Widow

TOTAL DRY BUD WEIGHT: 7.75oz (.48lbs)

Overall, I’m pretty happy with the outcome considering the conditions (Poor sunlight, low air movement, powdery mildew). I’ll cure in jars (separated by bud quality and strain) for the next 30 days

Things I will change for next grow:

• Airpots (Soft pot)
  • Re-designed enclosure for forced darkness
  • Redesigned Scrog (fixed to pot)
  • Second Layer Scrog
  • improved Powdery Mildew Prevention
  • Begin grow from seed
  • Mainline LOW (possible from seed)
  • Limit Pre-Flowering pruning to 3x only (Transition, Day 20, and Day 40)
  • More root stimulation (was disappointed with my roots in a 15G pot)
  • Silica (stems falling over with heavy buds)
  • Boogie Brix Compost Tea
  • Choose generics suited for this climate
  • Go bigger :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

nice grow bro. Really happy to see those results for you.
Damn Ontario heat! If Calgary didn’t get flipping snow every month of the damn year.
Light outside at night time will still be my problem next year. Might just have to see how these two tent grows go now.
Your one jar is kind of full, from what I’ve read you shouldn’t fill more than 75% of the bottle. My fix to that was get a bigger bottle which i’m using now.

4 Likes

Thanks Todd, appreciated all your feedback on this grow.

Good catch on the jar: I am replacing the large jar for 2-3 smaller jars to keep that 75% capacity limit.

2 Likes

Burping these everyday, the scent is becoming more and more pronounced. Each jar now has its own hygrometer and two way humidity packs since Friday, holding at 59%RH.

The humidity packs and hygrometer are an amazon special, great deal too:

https://www.amazon.ca/FreshDank-62-Percent-Humidity-Essential-Values/dp/B07PRXKFLF?pd_rd_w=igSsH&pf_rd_p=599c7c17-1727-44e5-b00c-e30aebab123e&pf_rd_r=VQG6SPRSK2R0EEYYTD6Z&pd_rd_r=3df91f6b-3e77-4ec3-8b8e-faa1273b715b&pd_rd_wg=oIIja&pd_rd_i=B07PRXKFLF&ref_=pd_bap_m_rp_1_13_sc

https://www.amazon.ca/Hygrometer-Thermometer-Temperature-Humidifiers-Greenhouse/dp/B07K6GMTFJ/ref=bmx_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07K6GMTFJ&pd_rd_r=14dae6a5-17aa-46b3-9afd-b4b08bba449b&pd_rd_w=4elJi&pd_rd_wg=h6gt3&pf_rd_p=a353cfe8-a9ae-4286-952e-2498288125af&pf_rd_r=C8V09C97ZNK2YKKAQZG1&psc=1&refRID=FYAZHH0XF8N3D33K0EZD

I decided to test some bud, and it’s incredibly potent; both strains. ChemDawg is cheerful with lots of energy and curiosity, while White Widow puts your muscle at ease, beginning in the legs, followed by a pleasant sleepiness. The smoke is smooth and has great flavor. I’m curious how it will age?

12 Likes

Absolutely crushed it Brother, now get back in the box for the winter! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Insanely awesome and beautifully grown

3 Likes

@SilverGrobo You are a champion Barbara. Thank you for the great re-cap!

3 Likes

@drewcmpbll this was a fun thread to read through. Lots of great pics and looks like an amazing yield! Sweet lookin buds

6 Likes

Wow, thank you for the compliment; I loved every minute of this.

A truly great community to guide and grow with.

7 Likes

Your grow has been amazing! Congrats!

3 Likes

Happy New Year AG Family!

After curing 60+ days at 68F/60%RH consistently, White Widow and Chem Dawg were officially ready for gifting to friends, family and neighbours for Christmas. During the holidays, I had both strains THC/CBD potency tested in a friends Gemma Cert (www.gemmacert.com)

Results:

Chem Dawg - 17.9% THC / < 0.2% CBD
White Widow - 17.8% THC / 0.5% CBD - 19.3% THC peak

We tested the following (for an average):

Chem Dawg - A Grade (whole flower)
Chem Dawg - A Grade (ground)
Chem Dawg - C Grade (whole flower)
Chem Dawg - C Grade (ground)

White Widow - A Grade (whole flower)
White Widow - A Grade (ground)
White Widow - C Grade (whole flower)
White Widow - C Grade (ground) - 19.3% THC peak

Conclusion:

Both strains smoke as advertised! Happy with the result – targeting +21% THC / +10% CBD strains (respectively) THIS season :slight_smile:

Happy Growing!

For fun, I pressed 4g of black market Kosher Tangie into 0.38g of Hash Rosin. We tested 20%THC, sold as “24%THC” (Can’t always trust those dealers hehe).

12 Likes

Wow :slight_smile: That’s a cool little machine… god damn the technology these days!

Those buds look killerrrrrr…Lovin’ that Cola pic! Nice little cluster of bangers there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Beautiful @drewcmpbll!! I love everything about this thread!

7 Likes

Happy to hear that. We need to get @Mpower11 and @chris_barfield and @Aang whose about to harvest and do a 420 festival in person! hahaha too bad we cant travel with cannabis yet. At least not outside of Canada. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I concur Todd; I have to include @SWSVIC :trophy:, top of the 2020 All-Growers Draft Class!

I would be excited to do a 1-3g sample pack exchange for the next grow between a few of us. Put it on the books for a to-do in 2021 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Seriously - the technology available is mind boggling. Thanks my man!

4 Likes

It would be awesome to meet you guys in person and have a 420 party. Perhaps one day when the Covid situation is better! As @drewcmpbll suggested, maybe we can send each other sample packs for now

6 Likes

That would be cool

3 Likes